I was on my way to Stanstead to fly out to Seville when I blew out two tyres on the M25 - ended up at Kwikfit next to the Marygreen Hotel instead! It was 06.30 but the welcome for a slightly dishevelled non-resident for breakfast was very warm even at that hour - as was the very good coffee I was given while waiting for the dining room to open. At 07.00 I was shown through to a stunning dining room and had a lovely breakfast. All local produce, hot, plentiful and worth the £. Not cheap but delicious and I feel that the staff deserve a mention for their attentive manner and making a difference to me on what was a rather miserable morning...and no, I never did get to Seville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex