We booked the Marygreen Manor for our very small and informal wedding in January.
The wedding was a surprise to our guests who thought they were coming to my husband's birthday lunch. The staff were completely accommodating and helped us get the guests to the wedding room without letting on!
We had lunch in the restaurant which we had chosen instead of having use of a separate function room. Although from the normal menu from that day, the food was delicious and beautifully presented. The staff were polite and attentive.
We enjoyed coffees and drinks after lunch in front of a lovely log fire in a separate area that was allocated for our use only.
We stayed in a gorgeous room that night in the hotel extension with everything you could need.
Overall we were delighted with the experience. All staff were helpful and understanding of our needs and the service was excellent. We would strongly recommend Marygreen for a meal, a stay or as a wedding venue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marygreen Manor Hotel is a fine example of early sixteenth-century architecture in Brentwood, Essex. Beautifully presented and centrally located, just minutes from M25/J28, with easy access to London & the Home Counties. Our Tudor Manor House offers a variety of accommodation from Luxurious 4 Poster Tudor Suites to our Delightful Courtyard Garden Rooms. Marygreen Manor is also home to the 2AA Rosette Tudors Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marygreen Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marygreen Manor Brentwood
- Marygreen Manor Hotel Brentwood, Essex