“Food was amazing”
Review of The Mesken Hutton

The Mesken Hutton
Ranked #14 of 175 Restaurants in Brentwood
Description: Nicely decorated spacious place with an excellent service, great atmosphere and tasty dishes. Call in to book a table.
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Visited this restaurant this evening, and wow the food was amazing! And so was the service we was served by a waiter called Akif, and he was so lovely and so attentive. We will definitely come back. Thank you for a great night.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 23 May 2021

I returned to The Mesken last night with my hubby and best friend and we was not disappointed. It was great to be able to sit back inside this beautiful restaurant. The food was delicious as usual and the cocktails were so good.
Omar remembered myself and my hubby from our visit a couple of weeks ago and came to speak to us which shows how attentive they are. All the staff members were polite, friendly and just cannot do enough for you.
If you have not visited this restaurant yet, well you must!

Thanks again for a lovely evening to The Mesken

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Went on a Saturday lunchtime during COVID-19 so we were sat outside in a marquee with heaters. Menu is extensive and it was difficult to choose. Service was excellent, food arrived hot, cocktails were banging. The girls I was with said the baklava’s were the best they had ever had.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

My son and I came here for an early supper for the first time as lockdown raised slightly and I had been informed by a colleague they had outdoor spaces. Fabulous welcone, excellent spacing and attentive and responsive waiters. Odd eating in our coats but this is the new style until the weather picks up. Oh I forgot to mention the good well we both had three courses and course was delicious, hot, fresh and plentiful. We will definitely go back as there were plenty of dishes on the menu to try. A garden of normality highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

We have eaten in Mesken many times so thought in these corona times, a pick up online order would be lovely.
How wrong was I?
I ordered my food for me to pick it up 8pm. I sat in the restaurant with my mask on with a dozen others for 50 minutes. By the time I drove home & at at 9pm (far too late to eat for my young family) the food was not well presented and was stone cold.
After waiting that long ‘as it’s cooked fresh’ why was it stone cold?
Not a cheap restaurant esp for a take away, & very disappointed. I will not be ordering from them again.

Date of visit: January 2021