All reviews night's sleep stayed here high standard warm welcome toast suite hosts sea bexhill cereal
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My wife arranged a very last minute visit to Collington Lodge for the August bank holiday. We arrived and although the e-booking hadn't gone through (our two children!) the beds in the family room were quickly and smoothly made up while we were unpacking. Really good welcome and helpful, with nothing too much trouble. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was hearty and well organised. As a bonus I left my phone charger behind and Chrissie very kindly sent it back (no charge to me) for which I'm really grateful. I recommend this as a place to stay with a family (there's only 1 family room though so be quick!) Thanks again guys.

3  Thank Adrian R
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I stayed here with my husband and and 2 girls in August, we had a fantastic time, chrissie and ray are wonderful hosts and nothing was to much trouble, they provided juice for my girls every day with the coffee making facilities, my girls thought this was cool, we stayed in the flat at the top off the house, as the pervious review states this is a good too, I only have good things to say about the hotel and the hosts, was going back in October, but now not able to, will be back to bexhill on sea at some point and this lodge will be my first port of call, great service and great stay, 6 stars from us.

1  Thank Nikki D
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very warm and friendly atmosphere, professionally run by the owners who go out of their way to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. I will defiantly go there again the next time I'm down that way.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Baldy1974
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Myself and my 2 children stayed at Collington Lodge for 2 nights during the summer holidays. We stayed in the 'Flat' at the top of the house, which had a beautiful view of the sea, it was perfect for a family as there was a separate living room for me to sit in and enjoy an evening once the kids were asleep. The owners were very friendly and were great with the children, they even supplied juice for them along with my tea and coffee facilities in the room which I thought was a fantastic touch and made the children feel very welcome. Breakfast was fantastic with a great choice. We will definitely be staying there again when we are next in the area.

1  Thank Teresa C
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Have to admit we stayed here as i couldnt find anywhere that was reasonably priced... So gave it a shot... And im so glad i did. From the location to the owners and rooms i didnt have one complaint. The location is 10 mins from beach or town so perfect for leaving the car and having a bit of a wander. The owners are friendly as can be and always had time for a chat. Im a hotel person after i stayed at one guest house and was bitterly dissapointed but with Collington lodge i will not hesitate to come back to it. Thankyou for a wonderful stay... And if your looking for somewhere to stay and this house has a room SNAP it up... You will not be dissapointed..

• Stayed: July 2014