All reviews night's sleep stayed here high standard warm welcome toast suite hosts sea bexhill cereal
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Excellent rooms, good quality breakfast,friendly & helpful proprietors with great attention to detail.

Room Tip: Excellent twin room on ground floor for disabled people.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Joyce B
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Very comfortable room, plenty of tea and coffee supplied, bed and pillows very comfy,
always hot water available for a shower or bath and towels nice and fluffly. Breakfast , good menu and lots of choices and very plentiful. . Each guest chooses from the menu the night before and it is cooked fresh each morning. Chris and Ray are excellent hosts.

Room Tip: You can check the rooms on the website
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I stayed with my 2 children aged 2 and 3, the couple running the place were extremly accomodating and payed special attention to my children who were made to feel very at home and very welcome.The children are on at me all the time now to go and see them again. I was especially pleased to see that there was all the equipment i needed for my children including high chair and travel cot. Looking forward to making a return visit in the near future.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Tbag79
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This is a guest house whose owners know the business and put it into practice. Warm welcome, good clean rooms with t.v. and drinks facilities, comfortable beds, plenty of hot water, and excellent breakfasts. They made a mistake with my bill - they actually undercharged me a small amount and insisted in honouring this lower amount. I would always use this friendly accommodation when visiting this area of Sussex.

Room Tip: I don't think it matters
Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank johncreasey
Reviewed 28 March 2011

Really lovely B&B, very friendly hosts. Good location, though I would say it's more like 15mins to the sea front. We had Room 4 which had it's own private bathroom which had been refurbished to a very high standard; brilliant power-shower! Very tasty breakfast, cooked to perfection. All in all, excellent value for money. We will go back to Bexhill in the summer season and we will definitely try to get back into Collington Lodge. We highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple