“Super quiz night”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you for an enjoyable quiz night, lucy you was a super quizmaster.
Will return to future events.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went to the disco last weekend with Esposito who smashed it, was a great nite made only greater by Lucy and her "shot selling techniques" lol.

"SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOT!!!"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My partner and myself went on the 25/03/18 and our experience just kept getting worse.
It all started when I ordered our dinners and drinks. It being a Sunday my partner ordered a roast dinner, to which we were later informed that there were no roast potatoes... On a Sunday at 3pm! So my partner had to order something completely different.
When ordering drinks I ordered a Malibu and Coke and a Fosters Shandy, I was then told there was no Malibu, to which we had to change our order again.. I then received my 'Fosters Shandy' which was actually a Carlsberg Top..
Finally after that we sat down and waited for our meal. We then had a waitress come out and explain they only had 9/10 garlic mushrooms and asked if we would like anything instead to which we had to change the order once again and add chicken wings (which came out burnt along with my burnt garlic bread - I should have taken a photo!).
My burger came out without burger sauce as specified and the smallest streak of bacon I have ever seen in my life.

We were later offered deserts as a consolation but by this point we were just too fed up, finished our dinner and just head home.

2  Thank JamieMardle2
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Friendly welcome and excellent service by George. Nice atmosphere and welcoming staff.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good quality food at an excellent price. Very friendly service from Hazel. The beef and ale pie was delicious.