All reviews hungry horse stayed here the pub quiet location attached restaurant pub next door car park good nights sleep room was clean main road would stay again on arrival staff were really friendly reception staff easy access business trip excellent stay
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed here while exhibiting at the food festival, as usual all our needs were meet, extra milk, teabags, towels and pillows.
My only negative is as always lack of plug sockets. Room and bathroom spotless. We will definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2016

Great location and peaceful nights sleep and very helpful staff as they recommended a superb pub restaurant which suited us better. WE decided to have the breakfast which was extra and it was alright and reasonable value for money

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

My parents and my sister and I stayed here this week for a family matter and we had two rooms. my sister and I had a twin for one night and our parents stayed for two nights. The rooms were very clean and had everything we needed, clean towels, tea and coffee, soap and shower gel and really, really comfy beds! We met two members of staff who were lovely and very helpful. My sister forgot to pack her toothbrush but fortunately the staff were on hand to provide one for her! I can't speak for all Premier Inns but we're planning on a family get together in Newton Aycliffe in the not to distant future and I'd definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2016

The lay out was excellent made us feel home because we always do Premier Inn so my kids loved it. It was like we are on holiday again because we are failiar and use the brand often. The staff were friendly and the food was great. Excellent value for money in evety asprct.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This is probably the best Premier Inn we've stayed in. It is in a very quiet location, which is always a bonus. The receptionist was very welcoming and friendly when we arrived. The room was fully prepared when we arrived. My first impression was of how meticulously clean everything is. Then how very comfortable the beds are. A great place to stop if you're on a long journey!

Date of stay: March 2016