“Great salmon tikka!”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been eating here for a couple of years (once a month) and have never had a meal I wasn't happy with. It has a nice atmosphere and I have always felt welcome and never rushed. It can get busy at peak times which on occasions can stretch the staff a little, but overall I would highly recommend Biggles Lounge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant after looking at all the great reviews and we were not disappointed. Really great service and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The food is always hot and tasty, beautifully presented. The waiters are always polite and eager to please.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Make sure you check all
Your food before eating if you are a vegetarian ordered a vegetable masala which had vegetables in but also had bits of meat in it aswell be aware.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This place was good, most of the serving staff were friendly, although some of the people I was with complained about them turning and walking off while they were trying to ask for drinks. One person who I think worked there did come over to our table and started doing magic tricks.
The food was very good, and I'd probably go back again, although I was a bit confused as to why a roll of toilet paper was in the sink in the gents toilets (I took it out).

My other comment would be that the beer is overpriced; £5 for a bottle of Cobra.