“Casual pub lunch”

Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Biggleswade
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Came for lunch on Sunday with the family. Very relaxed environment, staff very friendly. Met all expectations.
Food was good, no complaints. Standard pub type food. Very well priced and value for money.
Would come again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered a steak and had to send back as more fat than steak. Got money back but not what i wanted i wanted a good steak doubt i will be back

Rebecca M, General Manager at The White Hart, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Hi i can only apologise for the steak you received,
Obviously what we receive from our suppliers is out of our control, but its not usually like you described,
Im glad you were given a full refund,
And hope you'll reconsider and give us another try ...

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We tried another place to eat today and the White Hart was it. The food was excellent and the staff we so friendly.
I would recommend this Pub to eat to everyone.

2  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Came to the White Hart today for lunch. I bought my nephew who is 2 with me. I was happy to find that the staff accommodated us with no hassle.
I ordered 2 meals at the bar, a friendly helpful girl called Maddie helped me to find gluten free options which was excellent.
We received our food quickly and it was very tasty! The barmaid and the landlord Rob came and asked if the food was to our liking which I appreciated as i had a gluten intolerance. Was nice to feel as if this wasn't a hassle.
Ended the meal with an ice cream for my nephew which was served with a smile.
All in all a lovely experience for a new comer to the area! Will definitely revisit.. well done guys and Thanks!

1  Thank Holly B
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I visit this pub on regular occasions.the food is great and the service is alway quick.and friendly. Its also great night out.

1  Thank emma m