See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2015

This was a lovely hotel right on the beach away from the main street, the room were very clean and a nice size, and comfy beds, with a view over the sea. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating. Only down side was this was all inclusive but not a great selection and only very limited drinks of wine, beer, rum, raki and ozo, none of which like so was very costly for me. Other than that it was a great relaxing weeks holiday.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jody E
Reviewed 27 October 2014

this is a low budget hotel.certainly not a 4star ..room small and dingy bathroom very basic .but clean. breakfast very little choice and nearly always cold .dinner the same but no dinner plates just side plates . tiny paper napkins .wine glasses were whiskey glasses.staff poorly dressed..I think you have got the picture.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank john m
Reviewed 5 October 2014

just back from ten nights on 4th of October this has got to be the worst holidays we have ever had.as we were late arrivals we missed dinner and we were not even offered a sandwich i asked for a coffee but never received it we ended up just buying a beer instead.the food was very basic limited choice in food & alcohol I do like a wine with my meals this was not served in a wine glass( unless you where paying for it) just a whiskey type glass that was not even filled up .as an all inclusive customer we where made to feel uncomfortable asking for a drink ( its not like we sat in the bar drinking day & night) in the evening it was so boring as their was no entertainment not even back ground music. as for the term all inclusive for a four star accommodation we did not expect to pay for bottled water beach towels or sun beds. the staff showed no interest in fact we could not tell you one of their names . the plus point is the cleanliness.

Room Tip: ask for a sea view or you will be looking down a stairwell or facing concrete
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lorraine o
Reviewed 7 September 2014

ok ,as everyone who reads my reviews knows I always tell both good and bad ,nor am petty I just tell how it is ,as i was already booked I had to go

ok the bad first
sold as a 4 star hotel? it maybe a 4 star greek hotel but its definatley not a European 4 star
it has no pool nor does it share a pool as it says in the brochure
there are sunbeds and umbrellas on the opposite side of the road but you have to hire them seperatley on a daily basis
the all inclusive consists of local beer, wine ,uzo and raki only
the food is not the best but there was plenty and if you like salad and fruit you will be fine
not a lot of choice
no entertainment

now the good
the location is great, the sea is at the bottom of the bar steps
the hotel is small ,the rooms are clean, the beds changed every day
its very quiet and peaceful but a 10 min walk puts you right in the middle of all the restuarants and bars
the staff are helpful and maybe not overly friendly but certanley not unfriendly
you can sit on the terrace and have yor breakfast looking at the sea or the sunset
plenty of salad and fruit
make sure you get a sea view,if not ask to be moved.

sooo... a nice, clean, quiet hotel typical greek if you get a good price its for you if you are expecting the same as spain forget it ..would I recommend it ? yes for a quiet cheap holiday ,one week only.
if you go I hope you have a nice time and my review was helpful ,contact me for any questions

Room Tip: sea view def not interior go out of the hotel turn right 300 yds on the right is a great pool bar which is free has a pool and does great food
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank maggas52
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Basic hotel and furnishings may have been 4* at some point in its life but possibly a 3* now. Very limited on all inclusive drinks. Charged for sun beds 3€ each & 2€ for sun shade, very. Little space on the beach you had to put your towels out early to get a bed. Also charged for WIFI. Room very basic air conditioning not good. However food was good and plenty of it. Reception staff friendly. Waitress worked hard, as did the cleaners hotel very clean which is always a plus.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple