Normally I would not go to Cherchonissos, but I had to go there for work. Cherchonissos is a very busy and touristic village. I stayed in the Albatros hotel and that was a good decision. It is a quiet and comfortable hotel, with friendly staff. I had a room in the old, not renovated part of the hotel, with balcony and a glimp of the see.
The breakfast was fine and they offer many services in the hotel. One remark: they don't provide free wireless internet (you had to pay for it). I think that this service should be included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albatros Hotel is situated only 25 kilometres from Heraklion International Airport in the town of Hersonissos, a place which attracts thousands of visitors every summer. This family-owned and run resort hotel offers high quality standards in combination with traditional Cretan hospitality and a friendly atmosphere. The hotel is ideal both for leisure and business travelers. Located away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the town, only a stone's throw from a long sandy beach with crystal clear water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albatros Hotel Chersonisos
- Albatros Spa And Resort Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Hersonissos
- Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel Crete, Greece