All reviews night life bus station air condition enjoyed my stay family run apartments mountain view location is excellent small supermarket great hosts a wonderful stay beach road bars and restaurants first floor min walk teo nikos george
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The best hotel in Hersonissos
The hotel employees are very nice
Very clean room
Very big and beautiful
Beautiful sea view and mountains
Close to everything, to restaurants and bars to the sea
highly recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear eladwin1,

I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time staying here in our premises!
I would like to thank you so much for your wonderful comments with regards to our team, apartments and services!

Last but not least thank you so much for your lovely comments on our central location!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you so much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your stay in Hersonissos!
We are looking forward to welcome you once again in our premises in case you decide on visiting Crete in the future!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Erofili at the begining of April, seeking some relaxing holidays from work! From the moment I arrived, I was welcomed warmly by the staff (Teo & George) with a traditional sweet and early check - in. The guys were available at all times, helping out immediately for anything you need!
The room was very spacious, comfortable and fully equipped with all the basics somebody would wish for ! The gorgeous mountain view from the balcony and the shady - quiet backyard on the ground floor completed the picture! On my third day I noticed that there was an option to have buffet breakfast as well. Too bad I did not find that out earlier, I only enjoyed it for 2 days...
Last but not least, the apartment was super clean and I had room service every 2 days!
I definitely recommend Erofili to anybody who plans to visit Hersonissos!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Vasilina,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time staying in our premises! Thank you so much for pointing out our cleanliness. I will definitely make sure I pass your comments to our cleaning lady! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the mountain view from your balcony and would like to thank you for your kind comments on our amenities, services as well as buffet breakfast!

Special thanks for your very kind words with regards to our team members Teo and George! I will without a doubt pass on your lovely comments to them!

We are looking forward to welcome you once again in our premises in case you decide to visit the beautiful island of Crete in the future!

All the best from sunny Crete

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Yet another fantastic stay at the Erofili , the family who run these apartments cannot be any better , so helpful and kind from the moment you arrive , this is our second stay and we have already booked again because having stayed in other places around this area there is nowhere better than this to stay ,from its location to the very clean and well equiped apartments , secure keyless entry and within close walking distance of Bars , shops , supermarket, restaurants , beach and loads of other ameanities. I really recommend this place and the family of Tio , George , Nikos will really look after you

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Mark and Julie,

thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review about your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that once again you had a wonderful stay with us. For us here at Erofili was a great pleasure to see you once again and be your hosts in our beautiful island! I would like to thank you so much for your wonderful comments on our amenities, location and services! Special thanks for your very kind words for our team!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you once again for the review! We are looking forward to welcome you once again in Erofili and Crete in October!

All the best from sunny Crete!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We were greeted with traditional pastries, local wine and the lovely family who run the hotel. We were mostly interacting with Nikos who was extremely friendly and helpful, and went out of his way to make sure we felt comfortable. The room is also quite large (even larger than we needed), which makes it fantastic value for money. We were given extra pillows and blankets in case we were cold, but the air conditioner blows out both hot and cold air so we did not need to use them despite the chill at night. The location is ideal, it is a one minute walk from top-rated restaurants in the area, but it is also peaceful so you don't have noise during the day or night. The walls aren't thin so there is also no problem with noise from neighbouring rooms. I would definitely stay again, if not just for the warmth of the hosts!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Samantha,

I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time staying at Erofili!

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments on our rooms and central location! And special thanks for your very warm words about our team!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you very much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your vacations and we are looking forward to welcome you back in case you decide to visit our beautiful island once again in the future!

All the best from sunny Crete

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect. It is in an amazing location: 2 minutes from the beach, right near a strip of good restaurants, bars, and shops, and right near the bus stop. The rooms are large, clean, comfortable, and have great views. Despite all this, the two owners are what really made our stay amazing. They’re generosity and hospitality is truly commendable and we owe our wonderful stay in Crete to them.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear David W,
thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review about your stay with us on Tripadvisor!

I am very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time!

I would like to thank you so much for pointing out our central location as well as your wonderful comments on our apartments and their cleanliness. I will make sure to pass your comments to our cleaning lady Anila!

Last but not least, I would like to thank you so much for our very kind words regarding our team members. Our goal and focus here at Erofili is to make you feel like home and give you a taste of the traditional Cretan hospitality, I am very happy to read that you experienced that!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you so much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your stay in Crete.
We will be very happy to welcome you in our beautiful island and Erofili in case you decide on visiting Crete in the future!

Once again thank you for the great review!
Kind Regards from sunny Crete