Erofili Apartments
Hotel Vrito(Hersonissos)
  • Breakfast included
Kassavetis Center(Hersonissos)
  • Pool
All reviewsbus stationenjoyed my stayfamily run apartmentsthe location is perfectrental carshort strollwonderful staybeach roadrestaurants and shopsthe ground floorair conteonikosgeorgebalconycretenightlife
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We booked these apartments based on tripadvisors reviews.We are so glad that we did. Courtesy bottle of wine left by owners to welcome us to crete. The apartment was spotlessly clean, towels and bed linen were changed every 2nd day. The balcony was great just to sit and rewind with a glass of wine watching the world go by after a day at the beech. The owners so welcoming they went above and beyond our expectations. The boys Recommended restaurants plus booked taxis to and from airport at a lesser cost. These apartments are located centrally with the beech, restaurants, bars on your doorstep. We will definitely be back. Thankyou for a wonderful stay. A & L Scotland

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear A & L,
thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay in our premises and had a wonderful time! I would like to thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding our location and services. Special thanks for your very kind words regarding our team members!

We are looking forward to welcome you once again at Erofili in case you decide on visiting our beautiful island once again in the future!

All the best from Hersonissos!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Accommodation is very comfortable, room is clean. Courteous personnel make your living pleasant. Thanks to Teo and George!

The hotel is located near the seacost, on the center of the restaurant street and everything touristy is close by – shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, convenience stores.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Artyom,
thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review regarding your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay here at Erofili and had a wonderful time! Thank you so much for pointing out our central location as well as your warm comments regarding our team members Teo and George!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you so much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your stay in Hersonissos and I am looking forward to welcome you once again in our premises in case you decide on visiting Crete in the future!

All the best from Crete

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The apartments are run by a wonderful family (dad and two sons) who made us feel very welcome. We asked for a quiet room with a sea view and we got exactly the kind of accommodation we wished. Upon arrival we were treated with traditional Cretan pastry and local wine. The room was cleaned and the sheets and towels were changed every other day. The apartments are conveniently located two steps away from restaurants and bars, but at night it was quiet there. Several beaches are in a short stroll distance. Thank you, Nikos, George and Teo, for your hospitality, we really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Svetlana and Leonid,
thank you so much for taking the time to write this charming review regarding your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time staying in our premises! I would like to thank you so much for pointing our central location as well as for your very kind comments on our team! It is very much appreciated!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you so much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your stay in Crete! We are looking forward to welcome you once again in Erofili in case you decide on visiting Crete in the future.

Best Regards from Crete

Reviewed 24 September 2017

From arriving late due to flight delays a warm welcome from Teo at 2.00am and a bottle of wine greeted us in our very spacious apartment Very clean and with all items that would be needed.Very friendly family hosts could not have been more helpful, perfect location ,secure keyless entry.Excellent small shop next door sells all your holiday needs and no need to carry water to far its only 2 euro for 6x1.5 litre bottles. I really do recommend these apartments and fully intend to return to them again next year , book it you will not be dissapointed

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Mark,
thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review about your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time! I would like to thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding our location, room and services. Special thanks for your very warm words for one of our team members Teo! He would also like to thank you so much for the lovely comments and is sending his best regards!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you so much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your stay in Hersonissos! We are looking forward to welcome you in once again in our premises in case you decide on visiting our beautiful island again in the future!

All the best from Crete

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

arrivons at 1 am in the night. the onner was waiting us and took time for us.
we felt very welcome during the 5 days we staid there. all the personal was kind and helpfull.
big breakfast.
Rooms are very clean.
30 seconds to the very busy street, but no noise in the hotel.
the 3 owners make everything that you feel confortable.
thanks for these great vacations

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Nikos S, General Manager at Erofili Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Jojotheo,

thank you so much for taking to time to write this lovely review regarding your stay at Erofili on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful time! I would like to thank you so much for your wonderful words regarding our location and services. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast! Last but not least I would like to thank you so much for your very warm words regarding our team! Here in Erofili we aim to make you feel welcome and like at home and I am very happy to read that you felt that!

On behalf of the rest of the team I would like to thank you so much for choosing Erofili Apartments for your vacation in Hersonissos! I am looking forward to welcome you back in our premises in case you decide on visiting Crete once again in the future!

All the best from Crete!