Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,446 results
All reviews shuttle bus bed apartment shuttle service hire car old village spa team a la carte mini market elia restaurant local town relaxing massage snack bar full body massage olive trees on site shop main town heraklion airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2022

At this holiday village you have the best of both world. Lie by the snack bar pool and read in peace and quiet. OR join in the the animation team and any activities by the main pool This Holiday Village has things for everyone. Crazy Golf, Kids club. Animators. Evenign entertainment si good and the Restuarant has a different theme every night. Or, if you prefer you can slef cater. The supermarket on site is very reasonable. A courtesy bus will also take you down to Old Hersonissor or onto Hersonissos (By the Sea). Staff are lovely, especially Maria at the snack bar, Yiorgo in the Buffet Restaurant and our cleaner Olga was a star. But all the staff were great. All very customer focused. Hope to return again next year.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Pavlos Mpantouvakis, General Manager at Village Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2022

Dear margaret1203,

Thank you very much for rating your stay in Village Heights Resort.
Your feedback gives us motivation to keep improving our services and ensuring the highest level of satisfaction for our guests.
We are pleased to note that you enjoyed the comforts of our hotel including our staff.
Our team would like to express our gratitude for your positive comments and we would love to have the chance to welcome you back in the nearest future.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2022 via mobile

Fantastic spa experience here! Well managed by Effi and three superb treatments.
Special mention of Giannis. An intelligent young man with good massagetechnique. A credit to the company.
Anna, is a legendary masseuse and has magic hands. Great technique, rhythm and depth of stroke. Anna gave me one of the best massages I’ve ever experienced in over 40 years of massages in over 18 countries.
Thank you all for putting the icing on my holiday cake.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Pavlos Mpantouvakis, General Manager at Village Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2022

Dear jamesa0330NewYork,

Thank you very much for your kind rating.
We are pleased to note that you enjoyed the comforts of our hotel including our spa.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you back at Village Heights Resort in the nearest future.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 September 2022

Such a beautiful holiday is being had at the moment. From the minute we arrived we were impressed. The staff are lovely and make you feel special and most welcome. The food is great for even the most fussy eaters, something for everyone. Our property is very clean, spacious and everything you want to come into after a day out venturing. Plenty of places to sit around the pools and being September it is very nice and quiet.
I went for a Cretan massage/spa today with my sister-in-law. We both agreed it was amazing, the scrub was from head to the tip of our toes and then after a lovely shower we were treated to the most amazing full body massage. Anna was the lovely lady that worked on me, I truly felt fantastic when i left, Never have i ever had such an amazing spa. A must for anyone coming to this resort. It is that good myself and my sister in law have re booked in for a couple of days before we go home, we want to make the most of how great we feel before we go back home.
Thank you to you all that have made this such a lovely holiday, you work so hard to make sure that your visitors are made to feel most welcome.

Dear S2192ANmartham,

Let us thank you for recommending Village Heights Resort after the experience you had with us!
We are proud to know that you enjoyed our spa, friendly staff and excellent food.
Once again, thank you for your excellent review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at Village Heights Resort.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 September 2022

My 3 days at the village hotel was a very pleasant time, very polite staff great food fantastic swimming pool and good location. The spa treatment was excellent and that was due to the Cretan massage performed by Elsa.

Dear terencem491,

Thank you very much for choosing Village Heights Resort for your accommodation.
We are very glad to receive your compliments about location, staff and food.
We would love to have the chance to welcome you back in Hersonissos for another stay.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2022

First of all, I want to say that my trip to the Village Heights Resort was the most relaxing experience I've ever had bar none and I've traveled to many locations throughout Europe.

When you arrive, go straight to the spa and book your treatments right off the bat because they will give you an assessment of all you issue and then your journey to relaxation begins.

I want to give a shout out to Anna, Despina, and Giauuis because they treated us like we were so special. We booked a mud treatment, an essential oil treatment and even facials for myself and my Fiance'. Again, they were the most sensitive and transformative spa treatments I've ever received in my life. They also advised us about various products that I'm still using even after the trip. I look and felt ten years younger.
All the staff and the grounds left you feeling as if you'd slowed down and been given the best gift ever, the gift of time to yourself. Don't miss this destination. You will come back time and time again to recapture that feeling. The feeling or remembering who you are....

Room tip: Upper Views were better!
Date of stay: August 2022
Pavlos Mpantouvakis, General Manager at Village Heights Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2022

Dear Butterbur,
Thank you for this awesome review!
We are really happy to know that you had in Village Heights Resort, your best spa treatment in your whole life.
My colleagues and I will be looking forward to welcome you back soon at Village Heights Resort.
Warm regards,