Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Vio.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I have had a terrible experience staying at the Pearl. To begin with, I had made a reservation at the Pearl, but was made to stay in a run down place elsewhere. Please see the attached pictures to get an idea about the place where I stayed. Some of the many issues about the room where I stayed:

1. Dirty and unclean
6. Fan working at only one speed (very high) - could not use it
7. Cockroaches everywhere
8. Smelly
9. Run down building

The owner Adidev is highly unprofessional and unethical - he did not even have the decency to say sorry once. He comes to the so-called hotel every day, but did not even meet us. On top of it all, the food was highly overpriced!!!

I had my 2-year old son with me, and accordingly could not go anywhere else. It spoiled our holiday!!!

Adidev's license to run a 'hotel' deserves to be cancelled.

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF STAYING HERE!!!

Room tip: Do not stay here!!!
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank pritinkumar
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This visit was on my plan since a long time.. Finally I made it on 10th December 2016. Such a nice location, next to Puri-Konark marine drive road and stone throw distance from Nua Nai(river). Surrounded by lush green and little away from the hassle bustle of town, I love the place. An evening snacks or breakfast in roof top surrounded by greenery all over the place was Icing on Cake. Coming to the Room, you can't get a spacious room with attached bathroom and drawing Room in this price... Early morning trip to private beach by driving along forest was a wonderful experience.

Best place to stay if you want to travel Konark next day morning. Just 20-25 km from here on sea side road...

I would love to stay here next time I travel Puri.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dharma_Pradhan
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The Pearl hotel at Puri is a nice hotel, maintained well by the staffs. We had a trip to Puri in the extended weekend, which was not planned and hence we had no prior booking. We chose the Pearl hotel online, unaware of the exact location. It was quite far from the main beach so quite distant but we had peace of mind.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aparna11
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I was surprised to find such a beautiful, big room ,bathroom and sitting area. Everything is impecable clean, up to western standards.
The staff is welcoming and very helpful. Mr Bula took me on his motorbike to an unspoiled, empty beach though the forrest and waited for me.
The food is good, homely coocked.
The only MINUS is the location: too far from the beach, 4km is not 'near'. You are really isolated. But I can highly recommend this place for people who have their own transport and want to be away from the crowds!.

Date of stay: March 2016