Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
$35
View deal
Etrip
Trip.com$35
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2019

IT is one of the worst hotel in Puri.We were so dissatisfied with the service and attitude, we actually had to shift to another hotel after one night although we booked for 3 nights..our booking was for three nights from 26 to 29 oct 2019 but we checked out on 27 October morning.The staff attitude is terrible, they will never listen to Southey will keep on passing it from one staff to another..The led tv in our deluxe room did not work, we were served in a very dirty, unhygienic plate(look at the image I'm uploading).They did not refund the booking money. We were really dissatisfied when they served the breakfast.I found the bread was full of fungus.Nothing more to say,I would honestly advise travellers to avoid this hotel, you will be disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 8 October 2019

we booked this hotel directly thinking for nice experience,we booked two deluxe room.Check inn time we found the blanket was wet then we request for a fresh one which we got it late night at around 11pm(after reminding them three times then we have to collect the same from the reception desk),bathroom smells like anything and Health Faucet was missing in one bathroom ,bathroom water was chocked asked them to repair but nothing has happend.

Bedroom AC was noisy and even one ac was not working properly.

breakfast was mentioned in our package, but still we need to inform them that it is in out package.Timing of the breakfast was mentioned 8;00 am we got the breakfast 8;20am(Reason-Chef Came late).Flies you will find in reception.

I know that you are running a small hotel ,but still you can maintain the cleanness ,that doesn't require a huge investment,if really you are concerned about business with repeat guest.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank taherahmmed
Reviewed 21 March 2019

I love to travel around India and this is my 3rd visit in Puri to celebrate my son's 1st birthday on 17th March,2019. As per my experience this is my worst hotel experience till date. First of all the hotel is at the backside of light house where from you will not be able to see the sea, the only view is garbage beside the hotel. Though Auto/Toto/Bus is available from there. The food quality is very poor though the price is quite high. You will find a lot of cheap and good restaurant near Swarga Dwar. And now the hotel service- you have to request them at least thrice to get anything done. Please allow me to share some beautiful experience regarding that.

1. I had requested for one 2 litre mineral water and they said they would serve that within a minute. But alas, I am yet to receive that. At the end, I went outside and bought from nearby shop.

2. I had planned to visit Chandravaga beach sunset and Light & Sound Show at Konark and requested for cab arrangement at reception. They took the advance however didn't provide me any receipt as this was not part of their bucket. The cab was supposed to come by 4.30 pm but cab came at 5.30 pm. But when we were asking in reception since 4.45pm, they were saying that cab is on the way and would arrive within 2 minutes. At the end, they said that the tire had punctured and that's why the delay was.

3. Last but not the least, I had asked if there is any provision to cook food for my baby. Earlier they communicated that we can prepare so we had taken all the items and utensils. But on arriving there, they said, they will not allow us to go to kitchen rather they would prepare the food with our materials at the cost of Rs. 50/ . The next experience was overwhelming, they brought me the pressure cooker after 3 times call and said the preparation has been completed. When my wife opened the pressure cooker, the rice & dal was totally burnt and safety valve had been melted. I had informed that to reception but they still charged me Rs. 50/ for preparing burnt rice instead of compensating me for melted safety valve.

Requesting you not to choose this hotel ever in your life.

Room tip: Only tip-Never go there
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank saikat s
Reviewed 27 December 2018

My husband booked hotel (two room) through yata,com and paid Rs.1700/- per day per room against semi delux No AC room. After reaching hotel we came to know they alloted one four bedded nonspacious dirty room at basement (not as per booking). Practically that was not room, this was Godown. The bathroom condition was very bad. It was not clean. The pipes were broken and water was coming through out the day. There is no Proper door, one semi broken door was there.There was no ventilation. Gijer was not working. The condition was terrible. As per discussion I came to to know this is the policy matter with Yatra. They used to allot that sabby / without ventilation room to Yatra.com user. The basement room was totally damped and having no furniture. My husband already paid the whole amount and we forced to stay in hotel room. My husband paid another Rs. 3600/ - for upgradation of one room. i.e. 2900/- per room per day. The value is more than enough against the room that alloted for my daughter. So , I request all family memeber plz avoid this hotel. Most of the Reviews are not proper. The sea beach is more than 300 m from the hotel. The entrance road was earthen and dirty. Plz avoid this hotel.

Room tip: 2nd floor room
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sujata123
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

I have faced terible experience in hotel that I booked through Yatra.com from 22/12/18// to 26/12/18@Rs.1700/. They alloted basement nonspacious dirty damped room against booking of semi delux NonAC room. I have paid extra bucks of Rs. 1200/- per day per room for upgradation of one room at hotel. I consider there is Nexus between the yatra and hotel management. So everyone should be very careful during booking through Yatra.

Date of stay: December 2018