Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swimming pool first floor mini bar sea view beautiful property ground floor marine drive food is excellent room service hotel staff courteous staff house keeping booked rooms beach resort ambience swargadwar temple
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022

we stayed in the hotel with our friends ( booked 3 rooms ) on 18th April 2022 . The rooms were clean bed linen good. air condition excellent. the staff is polite and helpful. The location is good . you can walk to the beach and enjoy nice evening

Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Mismanaged hotel don’t care customer
Services has detonated over time I will not advise people to stay here
Every kind of services is pathetic
Their don’t deserve even 3 star
Total wastage of money
Hotel checkin in MIS managed
Customer response is bad

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PriyankaM844
Reviewed 4 April 2022 via mobile

I was planning for a trip to Puri and looking at the hotel ratings was planning to book the trip at Hans. I was already getting a nice deal at MMT. The nightmare started when I unfortunately called up their reservation person Ajay to validate the vacancy status. I gave the family member details and was given a pricing which was almost equivalent to MMT. Ajay asked me to drop a mail based on which they would respond back and he wanted me to deposit an advance amount asap. To my utter surprise their reservation manager Bidhu gave a completely different rate detail. In the meantime they had removed the MMT advertisement as well. I was being told that I had given them wrong traveller information because of which Ajay gave the wrong quotation. I anyways didn't book their resort. Very unprofessional behavior from the reservation staff, Bidhu and Ajay. I will never recommend Hans Hotels to anyone.

2  Thank Manjit G
Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

The place has a beautiful location adjacent to the beache. It is a beautiful place to stay in Puri and has been very well maintained. We spent 4 nights recently here. The staff is also very helpful & friendly... special thanks to Mr.Upendra! Would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 2 January 2022

We have stayed here from 26th to 29th ( three nights ) . A very well maintained resort, with lots of green landscape and right next to the beach!
Everything was wonderful since first minute to last minute of our stay . Each and every staff from housekeeping to the Manager , Mr. Bidhubhusan Biswal , handsome and energetic gentleman , of the resort was personally available to take care of their guests. Receptionist , Debashmita is always ready to help . She has a loving ever smiling face.
A stay at Hans Coco Palm Resort situated at Puri marine drive road, is the ultimate experience of luxury and comfort. From the moment we stepped foot here, everything looked surreal. It is not just your ordinary stay at a resort but an experience that engages your senses and memory that stays with you for a lifetime. The staffs were approachable, jolly and hollistic at all times. We were given one of the best located rooms ( swimming pool view ) and the balcony really had our heart. From lavish breakfast spread to being close to nature, we had a lot of fun. A private swimming pool, expert masseuse, and a well maintained vast greenery environment that brings you close to nature - what else could be needed. It was an unforgettable experience.
With lots of love , from Himadri Dey , Mrs Soma Dey and Miss Monsoon Dey from Siliguri , Baghajatin Park , West Bengal.

One Special Request :: please give complementary mini bar during check in. Please don't take any extra amount for the first time. It looks unprofessional .

Date of stay: December 2021