11 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$64
Hotels.com$66
Hurb$75
1,182 results
All reviews private beach swimming pool beautiful resort cottage room puri town reception staff excellent stay front office travel desk family vacation memorable stay quality of food house keeping mr greenery property ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Rated one as I didn't find a 1/2 Circle. I never had such a bad experience in my entire life. The check-in time for this hotel is 10 am. I booked a cottage a month ago in this property and reached at 5 pm, hoping for a ready cottage, but see what till that time there was no cottage ready and I was asked to wait for 2 mins. I waited for 30 mins and in between I enquired several time but non of the reception guys are taking responsibility to arrange a cottage and even pathetic part is no one is answerable there and no one speaking out and giving you a proper updates. It was not only me, other guests as well struggling the sane. We had to shout at reception .After an hr they managed to give a cottage.
I was excited to enter to the cottage, but it is in the name shake cottage .they devided one cottage into 2 and it was very congested and dirty insides. Bathrooms are stinking.ahhhh it was so horrible.
My wife told let's fresh and have dinner and sleep and cheak out as soon as possible.
Then the 2nd phase of drama started when we stared hunting for dinner.there is a so called dhaba and we were approaching there to have something, but few of the guest told it was pathetic, so we went for one more restaurant. We reached there at 7 pm and they were arranging for buffet and asked us to wait for 10 mins . Ok we thought to have some order instead waiting for the buffet.i had to call a waiter for menu for order, he took the order and after 5 mins what he told is there is no facility of order and we have to go for buffet only whereas we see one more family already had order and having their dinner. At that time I really don't have energy to argue with them and decided to wait for buffet.so finally after 1hr their 10 mins over and buffet ready partially. Will not talk about food qualitynor else it will be one more page..

All the staffs in the property is very poor in communication

Overall it's a pathetic stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2021 via mobile

Great location,really pleasant environment and most important thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff and their hospitality in restaurant and special thanks to pabitra sasmal for organizing everything very smoothly in restaurant.It was a great stay for our family.

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Every thing is good., Food is extremely good. And we enjoyed a lot here. Children play area is to improve. Hotel is in prime location. It is near to temple and very convenient to go to any where from here. Thankyou

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

It is very good .Food is fine.Ambience is good.over all is excellent. The main attraction is private beach they have its extraordinary they provide pick up n drop
Also the pool with music is fentabulous
I would recommend the stay on the cottage which gives the special luxury experience

Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

TOSHALI SANDS is a perfect place for a family vacation. Awesome interiors, food, service. Feels like you are a king living in a palace. Staff is so polite and respectful. Spa service is so awesome. Ambience the open area in Library bar is refreshing. When you wake up in the morning you can see parrots and birds chirping in the central green area. It feels so good!! Thanks Toshali sands team for so many wonderful memories.
Special thanks to Mr.Sumant pradhan geberal manager and his team for providing best service.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple