Priceline
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,193 results
All reviews private beach swimming pool beautiful resort cottage room puri town memorable trip excellent stay reception staff travel desk family vacation pleasant stay quality of food restaurant staff house keeping mr greenery property
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

Pathetic Service .Ac not working. Rooms getting locked frequently. Culture of staff is entirely Un friendly Led by their GM Suman. Who will promise some improvements whic he Doesn't do. He went ahead and destroyed our Holiday completely. GM Suman will also overcharge will not even provide bills. Will keep you waiting to such an extent that since you have to catch your onward flight YOU END UP PAYING MORE AND THAT too without supporting bills.
Nightmare Stay o two days I can never forget.
Will always recommend to never to even consider going to Toshali

Room tip: Do not even consider them an option Just avoid
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel boosts of a nearby beach which is not at all accurate. The Air conditioners in the rooms do not work and neither does the showers. The locks on the doors have to guarantee if they are gonna work or not. I was scared to return to my room thinking what will i do if the door don’t open. The intercoms were not functional. The staff was not cooperative at all. Promises were made of a free night at the hotel but was refused the next morning. I have had a horrible experience and am embarrassed for having made this reservation. I will never recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

The experience at this Hotel has been one to forget.
The service is non existent. While staying at the costliest room in the property the phone did not work. The AC wasn’t working. Even after speaking to the general manager, the basic service of the hotel was horrible.

My advice would be to never come here and ruin your holiday.

I’m sure a cheap OYO room
Would have been better than staying at this dump.

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

I was came with my family.its sach a great property with good location.every place was looking greennery .the staff was good.food quality was good but rate was high.private beach was good.it'd each a good resort in puri

Reviewed 22 September 2021 via mobile

We went with our family and we have a lovely time there.

Pool is clean and well maintained. The rooms are lovely. Lot of greenery and best part is the Dhaba.

Must try food in Dhaba and a recommended property.