“A clean and fine sandy beach on the Bay of Bengal in Orissa”
Review of Puri Beach

Ranked #2 of 40 things to do in Puri
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I was fortunate to stay in Puri for two nights and had the opportunity to have the most fun in the sea as the shore was not rough and was shallow to swim. I took some brilliant snaps of the sun set from the beach. No trinket sellers sprawling on the shores to pester you. Loved every minute of my stay.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I visited Puri 4 times. But still I wish to visit again here. Beautiful Puri beach always attracts me a lot. I am from Kolkata, so I always prefer to go Puri for a quick vacation.

1  Thank Souvik B
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I visited Puri sea Beach on several occasions.However, I found the Beach more exciting and happening during my recent trip.The Beach stands beautified with good lighting and appears to be maintained well.Lots of tourists crowd the beach especially for a swim when there is no high tide.The beach has other attractions like Tanga ride,vendors of handicrafts,hot snacks etc.

A must visit for all tourists to Odisha.

2  Thank SAMAREN
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This place is one of the best beach place in India. Any couple coming for a romantic weekend is sure to enjoy here. The beach is long long that you get enough place away from the crowd to sit with your partner and have a romantic chat or even a romantic stroll. There are various fish fry stall. Choose your fish and see is getting fried and mixed with spices. There is nothing better than this smooth time with your beloved.

3  Thank Sayantanis
Reviewed 21 January 2012

I have visited almost all beaches of India and part of abroad but I think this is the No-1 in India.

5  Thank Sanat P