2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Destinia.com
Snaptravel
All reviews swimming pool private beach main beach nice sea view front office booked rooms delicious food hospitality crowd mr facility lawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Very friendly staff. Service and room is very good.
Surendra is very supportive . Swimming pool also cleans and food was delicious. Everything is good
We thing visit again when I get time most. We enjoy a lot.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

It's wonderful resort and private beach,

Love to visit dis resort, food , service and all management are too good

Mr Surender is most helpful and coprative nature and mr sushanta Ganguly will also a very helpful and coprative

Must visit atlist once

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sushanta ganguly, Guest Services / Front Office at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Dear Mr. Dipen,

Thank you for giving valuable positive comment and choosing the Chariot Resort & Spa your stay during Puri Visit.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern. It is such a delight to know that you were impressed with our service delivery ,hotel surrounding, food ,spa,pool view from hotel .
Please write to me directly at fo@thechariotpuri.com with dates for your next visit to the resort and we shall plan a memorable stay for you. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Warm Regards,
Sushanta Ganguly
Mob. 7381035090

Reviewed 6 December 2021 via mobile

Amazing hospitality, clean swimming pool, delicious food, hygenic and sanitized rooms. We enjoyed the trip to fullest, vry friendly staffs to corporate in evry floor.4 days trip ws simply mind blowing..thanku soo much for making my trip so memorable, worth for stay on this resort..

Dear Ms. Pratibha,

Warm Regards,
Sushanta Ganguly
Mob. 7381035090

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Our trip was for 4 nights and a destination ring engagement ceremony at the hotel. The lawn is good. But the rooms are lousy. Restaurant is small compared to size of the hotel, as a result, breakfast time is like musical chair. And if you are lucky, then you will be served.
The deluxe suites are not maintained at all and one ends up paying through their noses.
Not recommended at all.

Room tip: It's very far and normal tourists should stay away.
1  Thank 892daxj
Reviewed 8 November 2021

In Short....
1. The resort does not provides basic amenities like slippers and mosquito repellents.
2. During our stay of 3 nights, everytime we have been to dining room, one or the other visitor is shouting on either to manager or cook.
3. If you are choosing alacart, preparation time is 35-40 mins, though they will tell you 20 mins. You may be insisted by managers there to go for buffet (if is ongoing that time)
4. The resort is situated far away from din and bustle of town, there is no first aid in resort so bring your own kit. ( I checked at reception, as I was in need of a paracetamol tablet.
5. Staff are great, and techy, as he was not having key of room he put a folding paper in the slot. I am sharing picture.
6. I am posting photo of my room's fan, judge yourself.
7. Deluxe Suit was such smelly, I almost fought to change the room, and I got Executive Room without any adjustment of Price. Good knows whether I am in loss or gain.
8. Lift! I have posted pic. It seems instructions are pasted since decades...one lift not working and in other buttons are not working.
9. Overpriced.