Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swimming pool private beach main beach nice sea view front office booked rooms delicious food hospitality crowd mr facility lawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

The staffs, facilities, view were fabulous. You might want a couple, family ke even a solo stay, The Chariot is the place to go. I felt home here and I am sure they would continue to provide such service. Puri trip was made memorable because of The Chariot.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

They said we have pay to 2000 Rs extra per head for some party they had in te property and they said it was compulsory after they had taken our booking from booking.com. We were in puri with elderly parents to visit the temple and not to drink and party.

one of the worst experiences ever. Their top management just wants money.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

The stay was good and comfortable. All the precautionary measures have been taken by the hotel and staff. Food arrangements were adequate and can be improved a bit. The room was fine but it would be better if it would be little spacious. The property is excellent, relaxing and a lot to explore.
Overall the stay was value for money.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chariot Resort and Spa Puri, Other at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Ms. Prerna,

Thank you for giving valuable positive comment and choosing the Chariot Resort & Spa your stay during Puri Visit.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern. It is such a delight to know that you were impressed with our service delivery ,hotel surrounding,food ,spa,pool view from hotel .
Please write to me directly at reservations@thechariotpuri.com with dates for your next visit to the resort and we shall plan a memorable stay for you. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Warm Regards,
Sushanta Ganguly

Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

We went there in d tym of lockdown for enjoyng our weeknd..we r very happy with d safety protocols taken there for covid19..Hospitality of Mr.Ganguly was appreciable..d chef has attended us in persn n d foods prepared by him was also awsm..d view of d beach was commendable from d hotel.. our stay was convenient n enjoyble

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chariot Resort and Spa Puri, Other at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Dear Dr. Anita,

Warm Regards,
Sushanta Ganguly
Manager Reservation
Mob. 7381035002
The Chariot Resort and Spa, Puri

Reviewed 13 April 2020

The worst hotel ever. I still cant forget the nightmare I experienced living there for a day. The location is far away and nobody is cooperative. I wanted to go to the beach located in front of their hotel so I asked their guard about it. The guard just told me its very safe and did not even utter any word. At the beach, I was all alone and saw a half naked man coming towards me and I quickly knew that his intention was to steal. So I ran away. Later my driver told that the beach is very dangerous. WORST HOTEL AND WORST STAFF. NEVER GO THERE!

Room tip: Never visit this hotel
Date of stay: July 2019