Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swimming pool private beach main beach nice sea view front office booked rooms delicious food pleasant stay hospitality crowd mr facility lawn
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

The stay was good and comfortable. All the precautionary measures have been taken by the hotel and staff. Food arrangements were adequate and can be improved a bit. The room was fine but it would be better if it would be little spacious. The property is excellent, relaxing and a lot to explore.
Overall the stay was value for money.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Chariot Resort and Spa Puri, Other at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Dear Ms. Prerna,

Thank you for giving valuable positive comment and choosing the Chariot Resort & Spa your stay during Puri Visit.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main concern. It is such a delight to know that you were impressed with our service delivery ,hotel surrounding,food ,spa,pool view from hotel .
Please write to me directly at reservations@thechariotpuri.com with dates for your next visit to the resort and we shall plan a memorable stay for you. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

Reviewed 21 June 2020 via mobile

We went there in d tym of lockdown for enjoyng our weeknd..we r very happy with d safety protocols taken there for covid19..Hospitality of Mr.Ganguly was appreciable..d chef has attended us in persn n d foods prepared by him was also awsm..d view of d beach was commendable from d hotel.. our stay was convenient n enjoyble

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chariot Resort and Spa Puri, Other at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Dear Dr. Anita,

Reviewed 13 April 2020

The worst hotel ever. I still cant forget the nightmare I experienced living there for a day. The location is far away and nobody is cooperative. I wanted to go to the beach located in front of their hotel so I asked their guard about it. The guard just told me its very safe and did not even utter any word. At the beach, I was all alone and saw a half naked man coming towards me and I quickly knew that his intention was to steal. So I ran away. Later my driver told that the beach is very dangerous. WORST HOTEL AND WORST STAFF. NEVER GO THERE!

Room tip: Never visit this hotel
Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

The place brands itself as resort and spa but it is just an average hotel. The location itself is away from the main Beach area in a secluded off-road surrounded by dilapidated structures.I stayed here only for one night and I am thankful. During my one night stay I found the following issues - (1) No running hot water. The hotel staff tried to fix this but were unsuccessful (2) Bedspreads with holes (3) Bath Towels had stains. This hotel is not cheap and hence you really need to look for other options before deciding. I rarely give negative reviews but this one really deserved it

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VGONLINE
GlobeTrotting704058, Manager at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Dear Mr.Venkat,

Greetings from The Chariot Resort & Spa, Puri !!

Kindly accept our apology for the dissatisfaction and inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken your feedback seriously with the concerned departments for a review of our operating procedures and immediate corrective action thereof. Much as we strive to serve our valued customers with highest and consistent standards of service, we regret that we have not been able to measure up to your expectations this time. May we request you to consider this as an aberration not reflective of our regular service standards and not to let this be an indelible perception.

We would certainly make the necessary amendments in the respective areas so as to let our valued guests have a pleasant experience and always maintain confidence in the services of our hotel.

Please write to us me directly at fo@thechariotpuri.com with dates for your next visit to the resort and we shall plan a memorable stay for you.

We hope you will not hold this experience against us and will offer us another opportunity to look after you in a manner that you expect and so rightfully deserve.

Thanks and Regards.

Reviewed 18 October 2019

We came to this hotel with 50 people and stayed for 2 days. Excellent stay. The service of the staff members was best in class. Great location, good rooms and great food. They were equally enthusiastic early in the morning and late at night. We shall definitely come back. The place is recomended not only for business trip but personal stay also

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
GlobeTrotting704058, Guest Relations Manager at The Chariot Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Dear Mr. Amlan,

Please write to me directly at fo@thechariotpuri.com with dates for your next visit to the resort and we shall plan a memorable stay for you. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.