All reviewssea facingsea beachattached balconystayed there for daysone wordfood qualityhotel is locatedhospitalityautoscommutepocketfoods
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I don't know how they got few handful of excellent reviews from Travellers... I would rather refrain from giving any marks to this property. Yes, this hotel truly bang on the beach... But the service is not mentionable even. They have taken full room charge in advance for 2 A. C. and 1 non A. C. Rooms from kolkata for 3nights starting from today. As they say 'morning shows the day'... We reached there today 7.30 am to find a totally deserted property. No body answered even after repeated shouting, to carry the luggage or for check in. After lots of chaos two service boys came along a so-called supervisor who didn't have any clues of our arrival. Rooms weren't ready even. They were not ashamed or apologetic even about their service and started raising voices... It was we understood that as we have paid fully in advance.. We were at the receiving end. Then we were shown our rooms, about which least I say is better...dysfunctional a.c. Remotes, bathroom with no commode shower and exhaust, pathetic cooking and all above rude behaviors from staffs. They even don't want to provide extra pillow for my child. Overall experience is pathetic.. Their contact person in kolkata is not picking up his mobile now even after multiple attempts.. As they have received all the room rent. My honest advice would be don't stay in this kind of unprofessional hotels, whatever may be the circumstances

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
10  Thank ayandoc
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We were very lucky we got this hotel at the last minute, highly budget hotel, but we never expected such great location and ready service at that price point. But on reaching there we found the manager was nice, rooms were pretty clean. Balconies do have a sea view but to have great views you need to book a.c rooms which are in the front side. Food served was very delicious, but if you want to have some sea food you need to order it a day before as they do not keep any stock of those and bring you fresh once you order. The manager also helped us arranging the sightseeing. The most we loved was friendly staffs, you will feel very at home here
Booking ID: NH7106413656195.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kunalbiswas148
AnanyoRoy, Owner at Hotel Golden Dust, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for your kind comments on this recent stay.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, facilities, our team and their service levels were so helpful and happy. Thank you for sharing.

I hope we have the pleasure to see you back again soon, If I can be of personal service at any time, please let me know.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

The Location is perfect,right on the beach. But seems the support staff is least bothered to do their jobs. The Manager (so called) was lazy enough to leave his chair. 2 days to get the Toilet, walls cleaned, with repeated followup. AC was bad with No Cooling, inspite of reporting it to Manager no action was taken. Seeing Kitchen one would avoid any food. Found small ants in the Dal.
They charged Rs.400 for Railway station to Hotel Transfer, which was too high, considering the distance (instead of sending a Car, they sent the Mahindra Maxximo)
This Hotel requires special focus by its owners, both for Services & cleanliness, else will be left out

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mailmanishgupta2016

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I am Arnab Das, an awesome hotel with excellent position on the heart of the sea beach. All staffs nature are very friendly side by side they are very helpful. They really took a very good care of their individual guest. Hotel Golden dust located away from the main city, this hotel has easy access to the beach. not very crowded which gives ample room for privacy. indoor restaurant was also nice. staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: March 2015

Reviewed 13 January 2016

located away from the main city, this hotel has easy access to the beach. not very crowded which gives ample room for privacy. the roof top restaurant was brilliant. indoor restaurant was also nice. staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple