“Great stay,great service,fantastic location”
Review of Hotel Golden Dust

Hotel Golden Dust
Ranked #20 of 81 Hotels in Puri
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We were very lucky we got this hotel at the last minute, highly budget hotel, but we never expected such great location and ready service at that price point. But on reaching there we found the manager was nice, rooms were pretty clean. Balconies do have a sea view but to have great views you need to book a.c rooms which are in the front side. Food served was very delicious, but if you want to have some sea food you need to order it a day before as they do not keep any stock of those and bring you fresh once you order. The manager also helped us arranging the sightseeing. The most we loved was friendly staffs, you will feel very at home here
Booking ID: NH7106413656195.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kunalbiswas148
AnanyoRoy, Owner at Hotel Golden Dust, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for your kind comments on this recent stay.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, facilities, our team and their service levels were so helpful and happy. Thank you for sharing.

I hope we have the pleasure to see you back again soon, If I can be of personal service at any time, please let me know.

Best Wishes.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

The Location is perfect,right on the beach. But seems the support staff is least bothered to do their jobs. The Manager (so called) was lazy enough to leave his chair. 2 days to get the Toilet, walls cleaned, with repeated followup. AC was bad with No Cooling, inspite of reporting it to Manager no action was taken. Seeing Kitchen one would avoid any food. Found small ants in the Dal.
They charged Rs.400 for Railway station to Hotel Transfer, which was too high, considering the distance (instead of sending a Car, they sent the Mahindra Maxximo)
This Hotel requires special focus by its owners, both for Services & cleanliness, else will be left out

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mailmanishgupta2016

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I am Arnab Das, an awesome hotel with excellent position on the heart of the sea beach. All staffs nature are very friendly side by side they are very helpful. They really took a very good care of their individual guest. Hotel Golden dust located away from the main city, this hotel has easy access to the beach. not very crowded which gives ample room for privacy. indoor restaurant was also nice. staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: March 2015

Reviewed 13 January 2016

located away from the main city, this hotel has easy access to the beach. not very crowded which gives ample room for privacy. the roof top restaurant was brilliant. indoor restaurant was also nice. staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Asmita1592

Reviewed 8 December 2015

Hotel Golden dust is a quaint hotel far away from the hustle & bustle of Puri sea side. In fact, we couldn't locate the hotel when we reached there, as the hotel name was not well lit. We stayed at a room on the first floor. As many of you have mentioned, the rooms are quite basic with not many frills. Most of the rooms are not sea facing, even though the hotel is right in front of the beach, which by the way is a treat. We found the bed linens and towel dirty when we reached there. The hotel staff were prompt in replacing them when we told them to. The hotel rooms don't have geysers attached. So one has to ask the front desk to get you the hot water. I was very glad that hotel staff provided hot water even at 4 AM. Hotel being away from the main parts of the city require either autos or rikshaw for commute, which may cost you from Rs 80 to 150. The hotel desk was very helpful in hailing Autos for my trips to the Railway station and arranging car for my trip to Konark. Finally, the thing that most impressed me was that, when I forgot my Driving license at the hotel, they called me saying that they would courier my license back to me. There were small niggles like the linens being dirty or the fan's regulator not working. But these small niggles were trumped by the hospitality shown by the courteous staff of the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple