All reviewssea facingsea beachattached balconystayed there for daysone wordfood qualityhotel is locatedhospitalityautoscommutepocketfoods
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I am Gautam Barman Roy stayed from dated 22/10/2015 till 27/10/2015 , an awesome hotel with excellent position on the heart of the sea beach. All staffs nature are very friendly side by side they are very helpful. They really took a very good care of their individual guest.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
AnanyoRoy, Owner at Hotel Golden Dust, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for your kind comments on this recent stay.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, facilities, our team and their service levels were so helpful and happy. Thank you for sharing.

I hope we have the pleasure to see you back again soon, If I can be of personal service at any time, please let me know.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

It was good staying there. The services and the price was worth it. Only the location could have been a bit better. Else a value for money deal !! The good thing is the hotel is right in front of the beach just 20 secs from the main gate and you can reach the beach. Food quality was very good at that price point.

Room Tip: Suite Room has full Sea facing,204,205,305 & 304 are the best
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Awesome hotel with an excellent position ....the food is great ...cooks are really good...staffs are well behaved ....one looking for a super family out or an outing with friends for somedays can undoubtedly go for this venue :)

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank ankush b

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I am a frequent visitor of PURI.It may be said, knowing nothing I booked a room for 2 days w.e.f. 25/09/2015. After check in,I found our room dressed with used bed sheet and pillow cover along with a towel used for several time. Changed with some what better on constant insistence. The bill for food served at restaurant include 18.5% service tax and for which no bill was given. The staff were unable to answer any of our inquiry. Odd place and multiple hidrance case a bitter experience

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mana2amar
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Telephone does not work.
AC is only a deaf and dumb show piece.
There is no geyser in the room.
Bed linen is old and bad smelling.
Unclean bathroom.
Food is not tasty.

Perhaps, after the change of the management, the hotel has gone to hell. Though it is too far from the Station and temple, it is bang on the beach. But every time it is difficult to get auto-rickshaw to reach Swargadwar or temple.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family