Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews courteous staff jagannath temple sea beach oyo housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

Went to have blessings of Lord jagganath and Stayed at hotel Gangotri from 8th to 12 the January 2019.
At my request the hotel was kind enough to allow me check in at 8 am instead of usual check in time of 9 am.
Hotel is newly built,has lift facility and excellent location.it is located just in between the golden sea beach and Lord Jagganath temple. The sea beach is at walking distance of 700 metres approx at one end and temple would be approx 800 metres at opposite end.
The hotel serves buffet breakfast and was yummy.The in house restaurant serves only veg meals. You need to order lunch/ dinner at least 30 mins in advance and the restaurant shall Intimate you when the food is prepared. Food overall was good and the restaurant manager was very polite and would come to your table to enquire for any need or taste.
Housekeeping was excellent.Everyday they would clean the room,change the towels,Oyo bath kit and linen.
I would strongly recommend everyone to stay at hotel Gangotri as the services were beyond my expectations.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The hotel was nice, close to sea beach and market.
You can find shopping place nearby. The staff is good, friendly and it is worth the cost.
Food my opinion can be better & more options in morning breakfast

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2018

I will summarise my experience as Excellent, Excellent and Excellent. From the time we checked till the time we checked out we had excellent feel.
Our rooms (2) were allotted in 3rd floor on request immediately in the front desk it was changed to first floor. As there was some work going on in the reception they told to go to room directly without any check in formality which was done later on. These small things do matter a lot. The food was of great importance to us as we are 100% veg and worried about the availability of this. To our pleasant surprise the food served is not even having garlic/onion. The locality is very neat. No beach side rush. About 1.5 Km from Jagannath temple. Even parking for car is there.
RECOMMENDED FOR ALL THE FAMILY PEOPLE, VEGETARIANS, WHO WOULD HAVE COME FOR DARSHAN AND OTHER SIGHT SEEING. Do not look for other hotel, Gangotri is the only Choice.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Before I , Koushik Banerjee from Delhi recommend you a mini vacation in Puri , I do recommend you this hotel - Gangotri to stay at Puri. This hotel is a fantastic property near sea beach and as well as temple. Location is excellent . A walking distance from golden beach, it is a step above your normal travel hotels where hospitality is above than everything. I wish my stay could have been longer there. Hygiene , open area , dinning area all are too good. All the staff are very cordial and friendly also.
Please put your attention in this para which not only a review , its my personal experience : I booked this hotel through OYO app on 28th April - 18 for the period of staying there from 27th May to 31st May-18. It was a family vacation trip.. Once I reached there I received a message as well as customer care call from OYO that my booking had been shifted from this hotel to another hotel without my concern. New one I found was not as per my choice . Being helpless I spoke several times at OYO but they did not resolve my case and ignored. I immediately went to Gangotri HOtel if hoping to get any assistance from there. The concern person , Mr. Das & Mr. Vikas over there helped me and allowed me to stay there even when the booking was cancelled by OYO. That time I found God's grace in humanity and hospitality of the manager.
Each and every staff from a sweeper , a cook , a peon or a security to the top level management is awesome. Food quality is remarkable . Fully homely. Though No non-veg is allowed , still you will not miss those. Room service is appreciated.
Before I left the hotel I wanted to thank them and fortunately met their MD - Mr. Chakraborty.. Meeting him I got to know why the courtesy and hospitality are in the air of this hotel.He is so gentle , down to earth , helpful and good-hearted.
If I again visit Puri , I must stay with them . With my reviews I want to send my warm thanks and best wishes again.

Room tip: all rooms are good and neat and clean
Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank IBDELHI
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Situated exactly in the middle of temple and beach. One can take a walk of 1 km to the temple and approx 0.75 km for beach. Located on temple road and the landmark is axis bank and opposite to post office. Room was spacious, clean and washroom too. Basic amenities was there. Stayed for 2 nights during puri visit. Its a new hotel and best for budget option. Food was good. There isnt much in breakfast buffet but ok in taste. Check-in check-out was smooth and hassle free. Overall a comfortable stay.

Room tip: choose 4 th floor for better views
Date of stay: April 2018