Lowest prices for your stay
$32
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$57
Agoda.com
$31
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
FindHotel$32
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Clean, spacious rooms in central Puri. The staff were always very helpful. The pool was closed due to State Govt COVID regulations, but this obviously wasn't within their control. Overall a very reasonable option in the heart of town.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ENR321
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days. It is very good hotel to stay. Interiors of the rooms are very good. I taken a deluxe room in the hotel. The view from my window is very good. It is recommended to stay in this hotel when you want for short stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2020

I have been traveling to Puri for the last 34 years and I have been in many hotels. But for the last 17 years I always come to this hotel.
It is the best for many reasons:
Cieannes, Safety, Helpful Staff.
The swimming pool it's also a plus.
Once you are inside the hotel you realise the peaceful atmosphere of this place.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 January 2020

Feeling on holiday, balcony, good working WiFi, nice and clean swimmingpool and very well organized! Good breakfast and roomservice.
Tip:Very good restaurant at the same C.T.Road , leftside of Gandhara is RAJU's restaurant.
Excellent quality and very cheap.

Room tip: nr. 40 was not too high for us ( first floor). We were 76 and 64.
Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jannyjverhoeff
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

This place is wonderful. I had a room on the second floor but I would suggest a room on the top floor so you can see the ocean.
Everything was clean. The rooms were inexpensive and everyone was very nice and helpful. They even arranged a ride for us to and from Konark to see the Sun Temple, it cost maybe 1200 rupees.

It is near the beach but they are unused enough to foreigners that everyone will stare at you. They're just curious though and if you smile most will smile back.

Highly recommend this relatively inexpensive hotel. And DO order their food.

Date of stay: December 2019