Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$47
eDreams$40
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Friendly staff cheap rates cosy bed. Near of Police Bazar, one of the big and busy market of Shillong. The hotel boys and the receptionist were very friendly.The Manager will guide you very professionally with the directions to the places that you want to visit.The best part was the food it was nice and tasty and it came with a huge quantity. Lots of restaurants are around hotel if you with to take food outside. Located in the center of the city it is one of the Best Places to stay in Shillong.

Room tip: Best room with proper location in a cheap rate
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sudipto15
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I went with my family and friends.. The staff were very good and courteous... Helpful.. But the hotel needs a lot of renovation to be done... I paid ₹3200 for one night for the deluxe room.. But the bathroom had broken tiles..the room didn't have plug points near the bed to charge the phone...so if u have to charge your phone its near the dressing table.. Kitchen closes at 9 pm sharp...overall it was a average experience...I will upload the pictures later..

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Avishek S
Reviewed 17 April 2015

Friendly staff cheap rates good food cosy bed.What else would you want for the rates they offer one of the hotels that offer you maximum value for your money in Northeast.The hotel boys and the receptionist were very friendly.The Manager Mr.Bourne guided me very professionally with the directions to the places that i wanted to visit.The best part was the food it was nice and tasty and it came with a huge quantity. Located in the center of the city it is one of the Best Places to stay in Shillong.Nice Clean and Comfortable thats Hotel Micasa for you.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank avi-paul
Reviewed 28 January 2015

This is a very lousy hotel with extremely bad service. I stayed here for 2 nights and i am extremely unhappy. Blankets were dirty. Food is simply not palatable. And worst part is extremely unprofessional attitude of the folks who are working in the hotel. I was told room service is free so i kept ordering stuff in my room and later was charged extra for the room service! Asked tea at 7.30pm and was bluntly told NO. I had to shout at the reception guy to get my tea. Breakfast was complimentary but was not something which will make you happy. Look elsewhere. This hotel will spoil your holiday. And complete NO for couples.

Room tip: If you are adamant about staying in this hotel then pick the super deluxe rooms. The deluxe rooms have no windows!
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
9  Thank sunny_kolkata
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Have you ever gone for a business trip in a place with hills, and found a terrible hotel that spoiled your experience? If your answer is no, your search ends here. I don’t need to tell you everything, will just share some of my disappointments:
# The kitchen closes at 9:30 pm, you can't ask even for water after that!
# The room has a key card entry, which is supposed to be unique, but the hotel boys can enter your room in your absence. Good luck with your belongings.
# In the early morning, I found a stray dog in the 2nd floor, thanks to Mi Casa, which doesn't keep any single person for help during night time.
# The geyser could be turned on, but no warm water was available. The taps were so tight that I gave up after some attempts. Nobody picked up my phone call at that time (~ 6 am).
# The credit card machine didn't work. They said it didn't work even the last evening, but didn't tell me about this when I entered the hotel that evening. So, in my humble opinion, they didn't fix it deliberately since they wanted cash.

No Mi Casa for me in future even if they offer crazy discounts.

Date of stay: August 2014