“Care n Comfort zone”
Review of Blueberry Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Shillong
Blueberry Inn
Ranked #1 of 81 Shillong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Clean , cozy, stylish rooms , and caring staff are some of the most noticeable aspects of this property. If you are on a romantic weekend getaway, family holiday or just there for work, this is one of the best places to stay in Shillong.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ryanranjit

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I had been to Shillong from 10th to 14th June 2012.Since I was travelling with a 2yr old kid n this being his first vacation I wanted to make sure we make the best choice in selecting the hotel.After going thru diffrent travel sites and the reviews I zeroed in on this hotel.I must say it was a wonderful experience.The hotel is well maintatined,the service is good and all the staffs are helpful and well behaved,the rooms are spacious and tastefully done.A special mention of Pradeep who had done my booking is a must.He was of great help and I must say he is an asset for the management!!I strongly recomend this hotel to all travellers.

Room Tip: I stayed in an executive room and it was good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bony_2304
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Good nice and neat place. Food is good i mean the quality and any request is taken care with great attention and care. Hospitality is the best. I asked the front desk about bamboo shoot Mr.Pradeep was humble enough to give us when we left for shillong.

Best in hospitality. Best hotel and the we can smell the real shillong there. The front dest showed me almost all the rooms. Every other room has good view and is slightly different.

Food was good to our stomach at the same time to our mouth.

They were really really kid friendly my son would eat his breakfast with his favourite channel at the restaurant !

Very near to wards lake and hotel pinewood

In total great job by all of them. Keep it up.

GREAT EXPERIENCE !

Room Tip: room on the other side than the street view and higher ones
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank yutika
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Great rooms, great service, and great rates. Worth every rupee spent. I hope that it stays this way.

Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank Ashim P
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Blueberry Inn is the best hotel I have been ever stayed. Best Rooms, Best Food, Best Surroundings... all together Superb... Dormitory for Drivers also available.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business