3.A/C not working
4. Mattress too hard( hard as rock).
We had booked this hotel by going through the reviews on tripadvisor.com.
This was the biggest blunder , We checked in the hotel at around 7.30pm and was greeted by the courteous Mr.Doley. We were moved to the rooms. On the first look we told ourselves that this was it what we required. We were hungry and went to the resturant to order dinner. The resturant was very small ( seating capacity of about 15-20 peoples). It took them one hour to serve our first order, the paratha they severed was half cooked so we request to change, the waiter told that the paratha will take long time and we should order chapattis for fast service. It took another 30mins to severe the chappatis. We were refused cold drink and were told that they were out of stock( which wa not so as we later checked their stock room).
As we were having our food . BINGO!! we found a cockroache inside the dal.
A/c was not woring in the room (only the fan in the AC was working), ther was no cooling in the room.
Mattress were as hard as rock.Expect a severe back pain in the morning after having a good ninght's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the First Boutique Hotel of Meghalaya with personalized care to each guest. Our patrons include sports-celebs, bureaucrats, businessmen and family guests who come to experience Shillong's beauty and like to be taken care off while choosing their hospitality destination. Experience a Majestic stay when in Shillong with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with OYO Rooms, ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your The Majestic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Majestic Hotel Shillong, Meghalaya