Matheran is our annual destination in May. And Matheran means Richie Rich to us. What makes me choose this resort year after year is that the high end rooms are ultra clean. The linen is fresh and crisp. And Yes , the food is Good too. I visited many resorts on foot while in Matheran, and I found the rooms to be dingy with low ceilings. Here in Adamos , the regency deluxe rooms which I always book, have particularly high ceilings and good open Balconies, so you end up getting that Home Feeling and kids and elders don't feel claustrophobic.
But There is more the management could do. For instance,
1. The open gutters at the back of the resort, stink persistently and puts you off. These are a big BAD for the Regency Deluxe Customers.
2. The Swimming Pool got too much Chlorine and The water is so Hard with chemicals. This could be a May issue with Matheran Water Crisis , Don't Know Really. I don't see any filtration mechanism installed either.
If you manage to forgive the above two, Cause I haven't seen any action on these, for past three years, End up Booking this resort like I do.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Adamo The Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Richie Rich Hotel Matheran
- Adamo The Resort Matheran, Maharashtra