Lowest prices for your stay
$36
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Hotels.com
Priceline
Booking.com$38
Expedia.com$36
Travelocity$36
All reviews magic show swimming pool tent room room service both veg and non veg value for money table tennis hot water lunch and dinner echo point super deluxe room close to nature food quality rooms are clean family room badminton court main market
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2022

We, a family of 4 pax stayed in this hotel on 14th Jan'22 (Makar Sankranti). The hotel is nicely located in nature's lap. We booked one tent & a luxury deluxe room. The persons at reception were quite friendly and they arranged a Heritage room alongside our tent room for our convenience and that too without any extra charge. Overall the hotel is nice, comfortable and offers best value for money.

Room tip: Heritage rooms are bigger in size with high ceiling.
Date of stay: January 2022
Manisha Khakhar, Marketing at Westend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2022

Dear Guest ,
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor and for choosing our hotel . I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel .
Regards
WESTEN HOTEL MATHERAN

Reviewed 3 January 2022

Stayed there with my wife for two nights from 27th Dec 2021. The deluxe room I had booked was quite spacious and clean. Food was good and the hotel manager helped in organizing a taxi pickup from Mumbai and drop back to airport too. He also helped us in getting a friendly and knowledgeable horse owner who took us around Matheran. Food was good and the buffet choice was adequate. We had all our meals at the resort even though the stay had only breakfast built in. The rooms are located midst of greenery. There was no hot water flowing on second day but was told that one of the other room resident had left the tap open previous night leading to no water could be stored in boiler. I suppose this was a blip. One improvement I would suggest is that some of the room essentials such as cabinets etc be replaced or repaired regularly. Our cabinet had drawers not working properly. Room had only one waste basket in rest room but not in main room. The room door had antiquated bolt and lock system, both of which had rusted making lot of sound while closing and opening. High time these irritants are replaced to make stay much more pleasant. Hence a star less to the rating. This hotel has an excellent spa which one should not miss. Biju Joseph and his team made sure the different types of body massages are worth going for. We had one which was sublime and very effective. Worth trying when one is staying in this place. Monkeys were a great menace at this hotel which I am sure is the case with other resorts/hotels too as Matheran itself is a forest. But they did not harm anyone.

Date of stay: December 2021
Manisha Khakhar, Marketing at Westend Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2022

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your experience at our hotel. We value the feedback of our guests and strive to incorporate your suggestions which help us in improving our services, because improvisation is a continuous process at WestEnd.
We hope you will give an opportunity to serve you again and assuring you of better services in future.

Reviewed 31 December 2021

Awesome place to visit... Loved the food too.. Recommend to all... Visited on 30th dec... Just awesome experience.. great place to visit for family and couples too... Food was awesome...Room is neat and cleaned...no dought willl visit again ❤

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for posting your views about your experience with us.
All of us are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable and a comfortable stay.
We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

I visited this place for the third time and this time with friends on Christmas Eve stayed two nights. It always surpasses my expectations. The ambience, the rooms, the food and most importantly the staff. Kudos to all of them and d management. My friends have d best memories now of the hotel and d experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor and for giving us a rating of appreciation.
I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again at Westend Hotel – Matheran.

Reviewed 28 December 2021

First of all I would like to thank to the manager and all the staff as they are very friendly and helpful. I asked them to decorate my room to celebrate my wife's birthday and they did it very amazingly. Also, there is a lot of things for children like swing, slides. Also for adult can play badminton, carrom, tennis. Moreover, everynight, they have dance party and sometimes majic show as well. They have beautiful garden view with chairs and table. Food was awesome and they are offering breakfast, lunch and dinner veg and nonveg buffet besides poolside view. I and my wife really enjoyed it.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that Manager and staff took special care of your needs. our team members made your stay pleasant. We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our meals , facilities, amenities and had comfortable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again at Westend Hotel – Matheran.