Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
$38
View deal
Booking.com$38
FindHotel$38
Agoda.com$38
eDreams$38
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I have spent 1 nights & 2 days at Sayeban Hotel. I could not remember how these day went in full of enjoyment. The most fortunate is that Lovely food here. You will never find such taste & family environment anywhere. Overall Sayeban Hotel made our vacation truly memorising
I would like to visit again next year

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Spended two days one night with family and had a great time over there . Rooms where nice and clean .food quality was awesome . Great service by staff specially the manager's support . Affordable price .so overall the hotel is excellent.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ASHFAQUES22
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

It was my first visit to Matheran with office friends..Being office picnic of about 50 members,our staff member had booked many rooms.. Though I was lil spectical as it was a low budget Hotel but all my doubts vanished as I entered the hotel..
1. Rooms Spacious
2.Toilets clean though many are Indian (that was just a let down for me).

3.Food tasty and piping hot.

4. Bed sheets clean.

5. Hot water issue.. As it's not available in all the rooms.

6. Spacious lawn and garden for children to play.. Badminton net and carrom also available.

So overall good experience, Manager Iqbal was at the back and call for any issue.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Generally when we step down at Matheran station, one of the biggest difficulty we come across is, "Where to stay or check in?" as there are lots of agents try to grab your attention to stay at the hotel of there choice.
But i realized on my last trip that Sayeban is one of the best place to spend time and accommodate.
Its really reasonable and food is also good and best part is the cleanliness in the rooms.
So when go Matheran, try Sayeban because I don't about you but Its now fixed spot for me to check in at.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank staycool786786
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Overall it gives homely experience. Staff are good and location is at the right spot ie. away from market noise yet just two minutes walk to it.Feels like you are at your native place with all the modern facilities.

Room tip: center bunglow
Date of stay: May 2015