I have recently returned from a week long holidays with family to Pachmarhi (18th June to 25th June 2011). We had stayed at the Golf View Resort and had the most memorable experience of utmost care, comfort & hospitality. We were a family of Seven ( Old Aged Mom, Health Concerns of Mine & Special Meal Choice of Brother-in-Law/Sister/Mine) occupying Two Viceroy Suites and One Royal Suite.
It is pertinent to point that the whole team of Kichen staff made sure to provide us with the appropriate meal (only vegetarian food served) on all occasions ....viz a viz Breakfast and Dinner largely. My Brother-in-Law, a doctor of worldwide repute is allergic to chillies and was offered the complete range of buffet/regular menu as made available under the package terms without being reminded even once. It was specifically made for him, as and when he used to come to the dinning area.
To add to the great joy, Mr Puneet Maheshwari & his wife Sneha were around always to look into the need of the guests. Puneet has a very friendly and affiable presence while his wife attended/managed the exquisite lawns/gardens with finesse.
Inspite of the fact that it rained heavily during our stay, a big team of gardening staff was always working to keep the gardens in perfect cut. Besides this the maintanence/house keeping staff attended to their tasks with aplomb. The monsoons has further accentuated the beauty of lush green lawns, loaded mango & jamun trees and flowers.
The property offers majestic ambience with royal treatment to the guests. The viceroy suites as the name convey symbolise class, style and aristocratic décor. It is further complemented with the finesse and grandeur of huge bathrooms with modern fixtures and jacuzzi.
In totality, the stay was totally a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. However would like to see more menu options and wifi connectivity in the rooms. We are already planning the visit yet again with our extended family of 40-45 in the beginning of year 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush greens with an undulating jogging track, WelcomHeritage Golf View is the pride of Pachmarhi, One of India's most scenic hill stations, the discovery of which is credited to Captain Forsyth, a British Soldier who discovered this picturesque platue on Mahadev hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your Golf View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Golf View Hotel Pachmarhi
- View Hotel Pachmarhi
- Golf View Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh