Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2021

I faced first and biggest cheat in my life. We travelled from Ooty to Madikeri almost 6.5 hours and then 45 mins further to find Morpho hotel. When we reached there, there was no hotel called Morpho. It was Danta Resort. I have to again pay as it was night time and I couldn’t return and get another hotel in Madikeri.

Now I am cheated, I did first mistake by booking using Agoda. The customer care is so bad that I am not able to reach to them and get my refund. Now my 12000₹ are at stake.

So requesting all not to book this Hotel called Morpho resort

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kajal Singh, General Manager at Danta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2022

Dear sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by our previous management, We as Danta Resort request you to give us one more chance to serve you better and we will assure your stay with us would be comfortable and satisfied.
Thank you.

Reviewed 29 January 2021

We had been to Danta with 23 head count on Jan 23th 2021 and stayed there for three days and two nights. Rooms/restrooms are really very big, spacious, comfortable, and clean. The staffs over there are very humble, caring, kind and very helpful. They served us yummy food and all the menu items that we asked for. They also arranged what all was asked by the customer.

The only sad part is Danta can be considered as a lodging/restaurant place not a resort. Still the resort part is under construction might take a year or so to call Danta a RESORT.

Also, Bangalore sale team just to attract the customer gives us FALSE info stating about the facilities that they have and just give a reason saying due to Corona all the other facilities are on HOLD. But the actual fact as I mentioned above, its just a restaurant come lodging and not a resort. The resort is still under construction, we don't have any other facilities. Example swimming pool.
Also, the food charges are same for all children and adults which is not aware when compare to other places in and around Coorg.

They also term they have free wifi. But the surprising part is it works only to pay bills but not for our personal use. They also state they have Doctor on call but no such facility was available. One of our little boy hurt his hand and we had to rush to hospital.

So, if you are looking for only stay then its a good place to stay but its too costly only for stay as we don't have any other facilities as part of the package.

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear sir, Thanks for you writing about your stay, while i wish you had better experience, it is the feedback that we learn from, At the time we had kept few amenities under construction so we can serve you better today.

Now that we have swimming pool and other resort services, look forward you to visit us again, we hope you will come back and join us to see the new look.

Reviewed 6 June 2020

Amazing resort from the moment we entered to the moment we left danta made our vacation a trip to remember. Beautiful location, great service, nice staff all was perfect loved my stay hope we revisit again to make more memories. Thank u danta resort

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank 2,21,18,041

Thank you for choosing our resort and taking time to write a review!
We so glad to hear you enjoyed the stay, we aim to provide truly unique experience, and we work hard to exceed you expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our resort.

Reviewed 29 January 2020

My weekend trip to Danta Resort was an amazing experience which I have never had before. First of all the area which it is located in: Kopatti, is a beauty of nature and away from the commercial centre of Madikeri. I was welcomed by the friendly staff who helped me and showed me my room. I had a walk around the premises which has a natural stream flowing from the Kopatti Hills with nature everywhere. The food was warm, tasty and reasonably priced. The room was luxurious and hygienic with all the amenities in good condition. The bathroom is bigger and better than what I have at home, well maintained and with hot water available all the time. The place is situated close enough to all the famous places like Madikeri, Bagamandala, Talacauvery, Dubbare Elephant camp, etc. but I prefered going around Kopatti. A trek to Kopatti hills is a must. The guide gives three options: 2 kms trek, 4 kms trek & 6 kms trek which was something new and never heard before. I chose the 6 kms trek. The 6 kms trek consists of travelling through coffee plantations, farms, waterfalls, etc and on paths never travelled before through the jungle. The best part of my trip other than stay was the 6 kms trek which I suggest everyone to go at least once in their lifetime. I usually don't write reviews, but for my trip to Danta Resort I must say, it was one of the best ever and had to share it here.

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms are amazing
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank RohanRaghunanda

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at DANTA RESORT. I’m so glad to hear that you were able to make your experience with us a memorable one and that you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer.
We hope that in future visits you’ll have an opportunity to try more of what we have available amenities .
If there are any specific areas where we can improve upon during your next visit, please do let us know as feedback is always welcome here at DANTA RESORT

Reviewed 29 December 2019

Danta Resorts is situated in a beautiful location.
We had a very peaceful stay & a nice time. The food was tasty & the service was excellent.
The hospitality of the staff was
extraordinary.
We had a very nice Trek & the views from the hillocks were amazing.

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank sgr-nanda

Thank you for your review, we’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful.
It’s always great when we can help guests make the most of their time with us – whether it be recommending a food at our restaurant or showing them how to get around town!