Excellent resort overall. We were desperate for a short break and this was really good. Nice indoor games - very helpful staff. Very good restaurant,. especially for south indian dishes and large variety of dosas. Can be better for north indian dishes. Nice bullock cart ride that is unique and dont see any where else!
Beautiful lawns and lots of trees and areas to relax and just chill out and also a very good ground for playing outdoor games. All in all, a lovely resort to whcih I will come back to and highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOYSALA VILLAGE RESORT, HASSAN A mere 194 kms from Bangalore, this picturesque town in the heart of the Malanad region was made famous by the Hoysala Dynasty with their unique style of architecture.Lush trees, shrubs and flowering plants adorn the path ways. The beautiful countryside, lovely quaint villages and fabulous old civilizations to visit, you'll really welcome the in between 'rest and refuel' at Hoysala Village.Our restaurant will more than satisfy your appetite with its scrumptious choice & our large & comfortable rooms will offer the perfect respite at the end of a vibrant day.The resort is also a convenient base to explore heritage centers like Belur, Halebeedu & Shravanabelagola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ClearTrip and Hotels.com so you can book your Hoysala Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoysala Village Hotel Hassan
- Hoysala Village Resort Hassan, Karnataka