We stayed here on a family holiday. The place was relatively empty. Rooms large and nice, though bathroom could have been better designed. Swimming pool a great plus. Does not seem to encourage day visitors for lunch as prices probably inappropriate, Good suggestion by staff to visit an abandoned church nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOYSALA VILLAGE RESORT, HASSAN A mere 194 kms from Bangalore, this picturesque town in the heart of the Malanad region was made famous by the Hoysala Dynasty with their unique style of architecture.Lush trees, shrubs and flowering plants adorn the path ways. The beautiful countryside, lovely quaint villages and fabulous old civilizations to visit, you'll really welcome the in between 'rest and refuel' at Hoysala Village.Our restaurant will more than satisfy your appetite with its scrumptious choice & our large & comfortable rooms will offer the perfect respite at the end of a vibrant day.The resort is also a convenient base to explore heritage centers like Belur, Halebeedu & Shravanabelagola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, TravelGuru and Hotels.com so you can book your Hoysala Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoysala Village Hotel Hassan
- Hoysala Village Resort Hassan, Karnataka