This hotel is typical government run hotel that you find across India - meets and never exceeds expectations.
1) The staff is quite courteous and helpful.
2) The rooms and bathrooms are reasonably clean.
3) The Tariff is very reasonable.
4) The food is very good and is served on time (but we did go in the low season)
5) It is Manali that is exploding with hotels. Kullu has limited options and this one probably is the best in town.
6) You can book rooms on-line.
1) It is difficult to get to. If you don't have a transport, it is a 10-15 min walk down to the taxi stand.
- Also Known As:
- The Sarvari (HPTDC) Kullu, Himachal Pradesh