See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in February first week 2016. Its in Kullu.. On the road which goes to Manali. The view you see from hotel is awesome. Well this hotel suits to our budget. Don't expect a luxury kind. Its truly acceptable for what we pay. Need to pay extra for Heater. We four stayed in a single room which has two bedrooms

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Worst Sarvice poor food quality worst location not suggest to stay their room Sarvice so poor that ur require ment sarve after four call no manner to supply of food. In one word it is worsted hotel bakwas

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2015

This hotel isn't suitable for individual families.. we were a group of 60 people with our own provisions for food and luggage handling, didn't have an issue and we just needed a place for night stay after a long tiring journey from Manali to Manikaran. a very basic motel type of property. recommended for budget group travels because it is pretty economic.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2014

AVOID !
This is cheap road side hotel which I booked online without reading the reviews. My bad !
Friends, pls do not even think of staying here.
It is located on NH-21 which make sure that you won't be able to sleep the whole night because of noise by passing heavy vehicles which also fills the room with lots of dust.
Service is Zero in this hotel.
99% rooms remain vacant all the time and I felt really unsecured.
There is no restaurants in the vicinity and you can only see parked trucks in front of hotel on the bank of river Beas. Food is pathetic and the plates/ utensils were dirty. Water was given in plastic jug.
Bathrooms were very very unhygienic.
Overall- it was the worst stay of my life so far :(

One more thing - they are big cheaters. As it was a chilly winter night, I asked to provide room heater, for this manager asked Rs 300/-.
On their website it is mentioned that free airport drop will be provided but they asked 200/- from me.
My only advise - please stay away from hotel Sangam.

Room tip: Please do not book this Hotel AT ALL.
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank viren56
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I am from Purulia Tour and travels staying in Hotel Sangam last eaight years.This has been one of the best hotels in Bhunter (kullu) with affordable budget price.The hotel location is on Road Near Beas Parbati river Sangam. Hotel rooms r very spacious ,good furnished & clean.Hotels Staff r very friendly & helpful especially the M.D.Mr. Parveen kapoor. and Sandip. last visit 7th April 2014. with my family. We visited Manikaran. From This Hotel. The hotel stay and the food was good for us. Present I noted Room and balcony not good clean some dirty for road dust. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting.

Room tip: “NICE LOCATION”“Value for money hotel”
Date of stay: April 2014