See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I am from Purulia Tour and travels staying in Hotel Sangam last eaight years.This has been one of the best hotels in Bhunter (kullu) with affordable budget price.The hotel location is on Road Near Beas Parbati river Sangam. Hotel rooms r very spacious ,good furnished & clean.Hotels Staff r very friendly & helpful especially the M.D.Mr. Parveen kapoor. and Sandip. last visit 7th April 2014. with my family. We visited Manikaran. From This Hotel. The hotel stay and the food was good for us. Present I noted Room and balcony not good clean some dirty for road dust. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting.

Room tip: “NICE LOCATION”“Value for money hotel”
Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank Gopalpurulia
Reviewed 18 January 2014

It was a decent stay for us, as we used Kullu for a night stay while going to Manali from Shimla. We used it for a strategic halt to see few attractions on the way without travelling long. We visited Manikaran from Kullu before going to Manali.
The hotel stay and the food was good for us. The location (beside the river Beas and near the sangam) The people were friendly and helping. Cleanliness was a bit questionable as the bed cover and the rag were dirty. However for a long trip, I tend to ignore small issues.

Date of stay: December 2013
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Note: When I checked, the hotel was misplaced on the google map. It is not in Kullu city.

Access:
It is located at a 15 min drive from Kullu city in a town called Bhuntar. The bus drops at a crossing which is around 200m from the hotel.

Location:
The view from the room is magnificent. One can sit in the balcony and enjoy the cool breeze while watching the rafts move in the river.
The specialty of this hotel is that it hosts a view of the sangam of two rivers.

Staff & Room Service:
The staff at reception was quite helpful and provided the details regarding tourist attractions happily. The room service was professional and made the servings appropriately.

Room:
The room was better than my expectations. Well decorated with colorful curtains. Basic amenities like television, water geyser, extra blanket and pillows, cupboards, chairs and table were available with a comfortable bed which even had side tables. The cleanliness of washroom was also maintained.

USP:
Free wi-fi was available in the room. The pass code was provided after making a call through extension phone after which I was able to use Internet and even watched movies online.

Negatives:
The room service served the wrong dishes first which I got replaced later. Also, I think the staff needs to be informed that calls shall not be made to the room unless requested. I got a call for morning breakfast and tea which hindered the sleep.

Overall:
Considering the price I paid for the room, my experience was quite good and I would rate it 4/5

Room tip: Choose a room with balcony facing the river
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I m staying in Hotel Sangam last Seven years.This has been one of the best hotels in Bhunter (kullu) with affordable budget price.The hotel location is very peaceful Near Beas Parbati river Sangam. Hotel rooms r very spacious ,good furnished & clean.Hotels Staff r very friendly & helpful especially the M.D.Mr. Parveen. Hotels Restaurants Breakfast ,Lunch & dinner good. really this is the superb experience to stay in Sangam Hotels bhunter(kullu). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting.

Room tip: Location near of bhunter airport and on highway towards Manali. Super view From Hotels Room.
Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank Gopalpurulia
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Improper hygiene, Lot of difference in actual and in shown pictures as shown on web . reception Staff non co operative and rude. Facilities in the room was not up to the mark , even required things were not provided on requested and offer of extra payment . Proper billing was not provided and extra payment was demanded to get the bill. Un secure parking was provided and one can find slum area just in front of Hotel , on the uncleaned bank of river beas.

Room tip: No recommendations
Date of stay: September 2012