Review Highlights
Doable hike for beginners

Daikund to Jot trek, must do for all. I planned this for my family (me, wife, and 12 yr old... read more

Reviewed today
Stanley M
Pune, India
via mobile
Fantastic place

This is most attraction place in Dalhousie. Panoramic 360 degree immense view from peak. A small... read more

Reviewed 14 January 2024
Mrsidharthdas
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dalhousie
from ₹63,053.41
More Info
from ₹77,120.00
More Info
All reviews must visit place degree view highest point kali temple short trek breathtaking views dont miss mount kailash cool breeze snow covered beautiful place hill top natural beauty trekking km valley track
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2017

best thing to do in dalhousie for sure. very easy trek. breathtaking views. recommended to all who visit dalhousie

1  Thank kc_thedogfather
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Like I mentioned earlier that Dalhousie is a place that is must visit, this place Dainkund Peak is by far the best attraction of Dalhousie. I visited there in June and I had to but warm wear for all of us. Next day early in the morning, we visited this place and I must tell you what an experience it was. It is located at the highest point of Dalhousie and wind is so chilly that it will surely blown your mind. Accommodation is so cheap that you would love to go there again and again. Food is immediately cooked when you need it. Great taste. Overall, it's the best so far amongst what I witnessed and damn sure I want to go there everytime I get a chance.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank NitinA485
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I would not call this a walk, it is much more of a trek up the hill, with stairs.
Majority of the folks turn back half way, post clicking pictures with the rabbits.

Those who complete and blessed with views of mount Kailas and the devi temple.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Very scenic....Very picturesque

Easy trek upstairs...A quaint place with cool breeze and wonderful scenery..One can spend good quality time to.relax and allow yourself to soak in the nature.

1  Thank 603diptij
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasant climb in the morning sun upto the goddess temple. The view of the snowcapped mountains was awesome. People with rabbits can be seen here.You can click photos holding the rabbits!

1  Thank prasannap9879