Review Highlights
Must visit place

Absolutely worth a visit, adventerous, safe and great place to visit. I beleive this is still an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Deepak S
Easy & beautiful trek

We had my daughter 3.5 years along with us. It is an extremely easy trek with a solid path all... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2021
SahilGarg
Sangrur, India
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dalhousie
from US$ 735.54
More Info
from US$ 1,057.58
More Info
All reviews must visit place devi temple small temple breathtaking views worth the effort trek snow point km valley track clouds hill himalayas approx maggi tea
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2017

best thing to do in dalhousie for sure. very easy trek. breathtaking views. recommended to all who visit dalhousie

1  Thank kc_thedogfather
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Like I mentioned earlier that Dalhousie is a place that is must visit, this place Dainkund Peak is by far the best attraction of Dalhousie. I visited there in June and I had to but warm wear for all of us. Next day early in the morning, we visited this place and I must tell you what an experience it was. It is located at the highest point of Dalhousie and wind is so chilly that it will surely blown your mind. Accommodation is so cheap that you would love to go there again and again. Food is immediately cooked when you need it. Great taste. Overall, it's the best so far amongst what I witnessed and damn sure I want to go there everytime I get a chance.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank NitinA485
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I would not call this a walk, it is much more of a trek up the hill, with stairs.
Majority of the folks turn back half way, post clicking pictures with the rabbits.

Those who complete and blessed with views of mount Kailas and the devi temple.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Very scenic....Very picturesque

Easy trek upstairs...A quaint place with cool breeze and wonderful scenery..One can spend good quality time to.relax and allow yourself to soak in the nature.

1  Thank 603diptij
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasant climb in the morning sun upto the goddess temple. The view of the snowcapped mountains was awesome. People with rabbits can be seen here.You can click photos holding the rabbits!

1  Thank prasannap9879