“Nice location, comfortable stay”

Lall Ji Tourist Resort
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Dalhousie
Reviewed 27 June 2010

We had scenic views from the hotel room. The food can be rated average to good. But its definitely on the expensive side. The service was fine. Room cleanliness was bit disappointing. The rest room stinked and house cleaning did not make an appearance during our 2 night stay. Overall, I felt the hotel rates were a bit on the expensive side. But its not a bad choice if you are unable to get a room in one of the top rated hotels in Dalhousie.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Vinodh_Kannan
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 June 2010

I thought that Dalhousie was that same old boring hill station with its lousy old fashioned & so called heritage hotels, when I had planned my holiday in same place that I visited 15 years ago. So I decided not to reserve any room in them and try out something new.
This time I surfed the entire list of new properties that had been added to this destination and to my good luck found out " LALL JI RESORT".
I tried a 02 night stay with them which would cost me roughly 9500.00 inclusive of breakfast & dinner.
The resort is most PEACFUL & SERENE as I would call it as its right in the middle of the forest yet near the shopping centre. To my JOY the room was elegantly furnished with most modren amenities. I was SATISFIED that all that was committed while making my reservation was given tov me. I was HAPPY when I left Dalhousie contented with my holiday.

4  Thank monu_99
Reviewed 19 June 2009

There is lot of communications gap between the staff leading to the delay of services. Food quality is just ok.

Front desk staff was not up to expectations. Staff providing food service to the rooms was good.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank kishore1
Reviewed 15 June 2009

I visited Dalhousie with my wife and two kids in June, 2009 and stayed at Lall ji Resort. Inspite of the peak season, owner of the Hotel , Mr. Khanna blocked Luxury room from 11th June to 14th June over phone and that too without taking any advance money. We were courteously checked in and staff was courteous and understood that as we have reached after 14 hour journey completed the formalities in our Room itself.

The facilities in Hotel are very normal and considering the facilities, the price tag is bit high.However,there is tremendous scope to enhance facilities and make the Hotel luxirious in true terms. I would not have any problem in paying extra 3-4 thousand for three night package if facities could have been better.The best thing I liked was the location and quality of staff. Staff was cooperative and tried to understand the need of the customerand did whatever they could in limited facilities/resources they had.

Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 21 May 2009

This hotel is NOT one of the better locations, for there are hotels available in Dalhousie at much better places, offering great views. The hotel had limited common area, and it was somewhat unsafe for the kids. The rooms were average, and the view from the rooms were pretty ordinary. One thing that was really good was staff hospitality. They were really very concerned with our problems and served us well. The food was really good at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family