“excellent stay!”

Lall Ji Tourist Resort
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Dalhousie
Reviewed 17 February 2012

we had booked this place on the advice of our friends&we hit a jack pot!everything from rooms to food&services were excellent .the view from the room of the setting sun was awsome.would recommend it to all my friends.thank you lallji's!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank karan976
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

The resort is most PEACFUL & SERENE as I would call it as its right in the middle of the forest and near the Main bus stand and shopping centre. The rooms were elegantly furnished with most modren amenities. we are SATISFIED with the food quality and particularly the home made pickle by resort owner. The room service were very good . There is enough place for the car parking. which is very difficult in the hills.I was HAPPY when we left Dalhousie contented with my holiday.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kapil1966
Reviewed 27 June 2010

We had scenic views from the hotel room. The food can be rated average to good. But its definitely on the expensive side. The service was fine. Room cleanliness was bit disappointing. The rest room stinked and house cleaning did not make an appearance during our 2 night stay. Overall, I felt the hotel rates were a bit on the expensive side. But its not a bad choice if you are unable to get a room in one of the top rated hotels in Dalhousie.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Vinodh_Kannan
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I thought that Dalhousie was that same old boring hill station with its lousy old fashioned & so called heritage hotels, when I had planned my holiday in same place that I visited 15 years ago. So I decided not to reserve any room in them and try out something new.
This time I surfed the entire list of new properties that had been added to this destination and to my good luck found out " LALL JI RESORT".
I tried a 02 night stay with them which would cost me roughly 9500.00 inclusive of breakfast & dinner.
The resort is most PEACFUL & SERENE as I would call it as its right in the middle of the forest yet near the shopping centre. To my JOY the room was elegantly furnished with most modren amenities. I was SATISFIED that all that was committed while making my reservation was given tov me. I was HAPPY when I left Dalhousie contented with my holiday.

4  Thank monu_99
Reviewed 19 June 2009

There is lot of communications gap between the staff leading to the delay of services. Food quality is just ok.

Front desk staff was not up to expectations. Staff providing food service to the rooms was good.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family