All reviews family holiday great view gandhi chowk nice location visited dalhousie food quality sharma accommodation greenery suite balcony dj property hospitality
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Why this is called a Hotel , it is worst than a Lodge . One of the worst place to waste money and 3rd grade services, the manager is most rude and ill behaved. The waste of my holidays ..and Dalhousie 1st night.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2017

My overall experience was okay. I didn't expect much from this hotel. When I reached the hotel, the boiler in my room was not working, they were kind enough to change the room next day.

The food was very nice.

Room tip: best view, budget hotel, near market
Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank btarunj
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Excellent huge well decorated rooms with 40 inch TV, clean, prompt service. Our rooms toilet sit was not working properly. They change it to new one within minutes. Attached huge valley facing balcony. Food is vegetarian only but of excellent quality and with reasonably priced. Recommended for staying in Dalhousie.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank DrAmit_ch
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 7 friends who visited Dalhousie in December. We didn't booked our hotel so we were roaming in the city for the hotel. All the hotels were occupied so in the end we finally reached this hotel. Being the peak season unlike this hotel all the hotels didn't entertain us much. The receptionist was pretty generous who gave us suggestion about how we can enjoy our comfort without shelling out much. After taking his suggestion we took a family suite and a normal room. The rooms were pretty big and clean, far away from the hustle and bustle. The hotel staff was very good. The cherry on the cake was the view from the hotel which I am posting. Pretty happy with our decision

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Yash0001
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Stay was excellent & the location of the hotel is the cherry on the cake. The staff is lso very good. Only blip seemed to be the extra money charged for providing room heater. Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel to all.

Date of stay: November 2016