All reviews great view family holiday sharma suite hospitality
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Most worst was our welcome.. very rude manager at Reception.. firstly denying any room which were pre booked before month....blatantly denying to serve food after lunch and informing to go out for lunch...
out of 3 rooms, only 1 room had good view and balance 2 rooms were facing some dead brick wall.. rooms did not have mirror...
There are much other good options in comparision to these hotel...
There breakfast and dinner times change as per their mercy....

Room Tip: Avoid these hotel
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PoojaLopes
Reviewed 7 June 2016

We booked 3 rooms for 3 nights. The staff is good and accommodates special requests . Few points to note - It has a veg kitchen only, The kitchen is typically closed after breakfast till lunch in peak season. We missed our breakfast and had to manage with team and toast butter. 5 mins walk from Gandhi chowk.

Room Tip: Super deluxe has a balcony and relatively better room, however the washrooms in deluxe room is bigger and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Cannot say anything good about this ridiculous place. It looks good but is a big let down. Rude staff, pathetic service, average food, and bad rooms.Wouldn't recommend it to anybody. I felt like they were doing me a favour by serving me. No response whatsoever from the management. They have renovated the hotel but that hasn't worked for them. Pls avoid.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Quality of food was good. food service was delivered on time. Also i like to add important point that food was hygienic. Place was very comfortable. Food quality will also inspire you to come again here.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Most pathetic hotel that I have ever come across. Staff at reception is rude. They don't smile at all and will give you a feeling that they are doing a favor on you by giving you a room. I had been to this hotel as part of my package for 2 days on 26th of March. The bedsheet was soiled, with hair strands of the previous user. You get one bucket of hot water, post that you have to wait for another 20 mins to get another bucket of hot water if you are lucky. In my case I had to manage with cold water since I was tired of waiting. Very limited options in food. The room that they call " Deluxe" is actually wall facing in the basement so beware. The one they call " Luxury" is the valley facing. Overall the hotel feel from inside is of a local dormitory with voices heard from everywhere since the walls are so porous. I was able to hear what the other person was talking in the room next to mine. Don't go by the photos they have posted on the net which I fell for. There is no Wifi connection that you get in the room. It is far from the main market and has a road where only one car can pass at one time. It leads to severe traffic jams and I got stuck in it badly. The road to the hotel is also pathetic. I wonder how they call themselves a three star hotel with bad staff, facilities, dirty rooms and bathrooms.

Room Tip: Precisely ask for valley facing rooms. The rest are all wall facing in the basement
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family