Lowest prices for your stay
$79
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
$82
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$73
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.com$79
Priceline$82
Travelocity$79
All reviews highly recommended place rooms are spacious the heart of the city f b manager awesome food front desk staff comfortable stay property assam ola hospitality chef uber market mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2022

A very enjoyable stay at the Guwahati Address hotel. I was a walk-in guest and your night duty manager (I can't remember his name) was very helpful and efficient in booking me a room and checking me in, which I appreciated given it was late. The breakfast restaurant staff the next morning were attentive and friendly, making sure to take my order and that I was comfortable and I appreciated the hospitality of the two gentlemen waiters that morning. Upon checking out the front desk staff Anita was also friendly and professional. The front bellman Deepak helped proactively helped me with my bags the night before and the next morning which I very much appreciated. Thank you for a very good stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

Excellent place to stay a night or two. Rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. The bathrooms are large, clean and feels most welcoming. We stayed there for a night and had a comfortable stay. The wifi could have been faster though. The food was good and the staff most helpful ☺️

Room tip: The hotel is on a busy road. But there was no disturbance from traffic noise. There are some very good eateries and other shops nearby.
Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

A very neat and cosy place in the heart of the city. The food is very nice. Staff are extremely courteous and helpful.

Safe place to stay even if you have traveled alone. Good access to market and shops.

Overall a very nice place to stay in Guwahati.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

I had checked into Novotel Guwahati and after my terrible experience moved into Guwahati since a friend in Assam recommended. The best decision I made. The hotel is so aesthetically designed. The rooms are beautiful. The food is excellent and the spa at their hotel is amazing. A special thank you to Janvi at housekeeping. She really went out of her way to help me. I'm definitely coming back here.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

This happens to be my favorite hotel , restaurant and bar in entire Guwahsti but unfortunately they seem to be terribly short of staff since the pendamic hit . Immediate correction needed .
@ Hotel Management: Please see.

Date of stay: November 2021