Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Booking.comUS$ 156
eDreamsUS$ 156
ZenHotels.com
1,639 results
All reviews railway line in room dining buffet spread pool side buffet dinner star property f b keep up the good work amazing experience nice property special mention front office staff business trip restaurant staff special thanks room service courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

I didn't liked the behaviour of the gym guy. Like we've stayed there for a continuous period of 14 days from 5 october to 18 october. We just went to the gym once in order to check what equipments were actually available. I along with my friends started doing some workout. I just for once took off my tshirt since there were no other people available besides my friends. Suddenly he entered and he specifically mentioned, "This is not some local gym. Put back your tshirt on". I felt so offended. Ok, i can understand that but he could have also told that in an easier and respecting tone. We've freaking paid each and every sum amount of money for the services which includes the gym too, i suppose. That was the only thing i greatly didn't liked about it. The rest, it was freaking so so good.

There wasn't anything not to be liked inside the premises of Radisson Blu, Guwahati except the gym part which i already mentioned above. Right starting from the security guards, they are so well mannered and obedient. I just liked them so much. Now coming to the reception, who could be so well mannered, honest and kind like Miss. Priyanka Medhi. To be very honest, because of staffs like her, people would revisit all these premises. What we visitors want is wonderful hospitality, and trust me she never dissatisfied us on this part. She was always so helping and kind, none could forget about her behaviours and hospitality. She is a pure asset for the Radisson Group. And besides, each and every individual staff, aah!! They are so so good. Like you feel at home. It doesn't feel like a hotel. It gives you the feeling of being at your own house along with your family members. I would definitely refer each and every individual to just visit Radisson once and experience the never ending joy and journey of the exciting hotel. Besides, it was not possible for me to remember everyone's name. But i would also like to mention Anjali Thapa & Shiny Choudhury because of their wonderful hospitality and kindness. I would like to take the privilege of thanking each and every individual of Radisson Blu, Guwahati for giving us an unforgettable experience for our lifetime. Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank phukanbishal
Vikas Ray, General Manager at Radisson Blu Guwahati, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear Bishal,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us through TripAdvisor. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and have made a note of your valuable feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered at gym and these points will be highly taken under consideration.

On behalf of our entire team members at Radisson Blu Guwahati, we thank you for staying with us and hope to serve you again!

Reviewed 19 October 2021

My experience related to Radisson Blu, Guwahati was great... I had stayed with my family from 13th of October to 16th of October. During Puja we generally go to Kolkata. But due to this pandemic we thought for a short trip in the outskirts of Guwahati, escaping from our daily busy schedule. We had booked two rooms. The food was great. They have varieties of mocktails. They have a huge area for morning walks. I along with my wife enjoyed the beauty of nature in our morning walks. The swimming pool was enjoyed a lot by my daughters. The scenery they got by the pool was mesmerizing. The gym was good and well equipped. The service was good. Special appreciation to Priyanka Medhi of the front desk. She was very cooperative and prompt with her work. The official work during our check-in and check-out was done by her very smoothly.
After staying here and experiencing a luxurious stay, I can say that it was a very good decision taken by us.

Date of stay: October 2021
Vikas Ray, General Manager at Radisson Blu Guwahati, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear Utpal,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us through TripAdvisor. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and thank you for your heartfelt recommendation.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

I had a great experience at radisson blu, guwahati. The food served is good, the staff is courteous and understanding. I went there to celebrate my wife's birthday and enjoyed every moment of it. From the swimming pool to the massage session, and from the hotel ambience to safety everything is great.

Dear Rahul,

Reviewed 18 October 2021

Always had a wonderful stay at this hotel. I have been visiting this property past few years now and the room service, hospitality has never let me down. The buffet breakfast is amazing, pool has a fantastic view. The in room dining staff just understands the food requirements to be served. The front desk staff namely Ms Shiny Choudhary, is swift, humble, polite, courteous, and very warm hospitality..feels like home away from home.keep up the good show. Very impressive.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Srivastava,

Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Hi ...
This is my honest review on my stay in Radission Blu Guwahati. Amazing customer service by each and every department members ( can’t write so many names) . I would love to come again . Thank you so much for making my stay comfortable .

Regards,
Aastha Tewari .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Vikas Ray, General Manager at Radisson Blu Guwahati, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear Aastha,