Terrible quality of rooms and yard, no ventilation, rooms smell with drain. In general hotel is overpriced I would say 5 times. Very loud at night. Still very beautiful beach. Restaurant area is dirty and the food itself is very low quality. Any non standard requests like preparing an omelette or a lemon/ginger water requires at least 40-50 minutes to wait. I would say that the hotel was occupied by 15% and the price was an extreme. Oh yeah they do not accept credit/debit cards, keeping in mind the lack of cash in India it makes it not easy to pay for the room.
I personally do not see any advantage in the hotel. Do not recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Silversand Beach Resort, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India, the most beautiful of all the whole Islands. Get away from the crowds and see the nature as it should be. The way it used to be.From cottages to bungalows , our resort features newly constructed and beautifully decorated guest rooms in a breathtaking resort environment. We offer deluxe room settings for leisure travelers, business travelers, meeting attendees, honeymooners, small or large families, for groups and persons with special needs. Andaman and Nicobar islands are fringed with coconut palm beaches, covered with tropical jungle and flat stretches of crescent shaped beaches far better than any other beaches in India. Adventure in Andaman like trekking, Island camping, snorkeling, scuba-diving etc. are the real attractions for the Indian and foreign toruist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Silver Sand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silversand Beach Hotel Havelock Island
- Silver Sand Beach Resort Havelock Island, Andaman And Nicobar Islands