This is a beautiful hotel and from the minute of arrival to our departure we were made to feel very welcome. I can’t say enough about the excellent level of service we received from every member of staff throughout our nine day stay
ROOM: we stayed in room 9 which had a balcony and a stunning view of the gardens and the sea. It has a slightly old fashioned air of luxury which is charming, is very spacious and kept spotlessly clean by housekeeping. There were always plenty of clean towels provided along with complimentary bottled water. We were never disturbed by other guests as it was also nice and quiet. On our anniversary and again on my husband’s birthday we were treated to flowers and a special cake which was a delightful surprise and very much appreciated.
STAFF: without exception we found them to be friendly, efficient and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we had a great stay.
LOCATION: fantastic. We’re very much beach people and the beach is fabulous here. Lovely soft sand and an easy walk into the sea. The beach beds are very comfortable and for anyone like me who needs shade, the umbrellas are big enough to provide ample cover. Again excellent service with drinks and snacks promptly available on request.
FOOD: I must say before adding anything else, the quality of the food was of a very high standard and always cooked perfectly.
OVERALL – we absolutely loved, loved, loved this hotel. It might not be the most luxurious hotel we’ve ever stayed in, but the quite exceptional service levels puts it at the top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Silversand Beach Resort, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India, the most beautiful of all the whole Islands. Get away from the crowds and see the nature as it should be. The way it used to be.From cottages to bungalows , our resort features newly constructed and beautifully decorated guest rooms in a breathtaking resort environment. We offer deluxe room settings for leisure travelers, business travelers, meeting attendees, honeymooners, small or large families, for groups and persons with special needs. Andaman and Nicobar islands are fringed with coconut palm beaches, covered with tropical jungle and flat stretches of crescent shaped beaches far better than any other beaches in India. Adventure in Andaman like trekking, Island camping, snorkeling, scuba-diving etc. are the real attractions for the Indian and foreign toruist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Silver Sand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silversand Beach Hotel Havelock Island
- Silver Sand Beach Resort Havelock Island, Andaman And Nicobar Islands